Advanced Support Services Enable Oracle Cloud Applications Customers to Boost Performance, Compliance and User Experience
Oracle’s new Advanced Customer Success Services concierge program, announced, was designed to give Oracle Cloud Applications customers the resources they need to achieve the best benefits of cloud computing as quickly as possible.
Organizations adopting cloud applications need deep domain and business process expertise, as well as end-user insights, to align resources, drive user adoption and achieve the best business outcomes. To address this need, Oracle Advanced Customer Success Services uses proprietary methodology to target, track, and manage a company’s use of Oracle Cloud Applications. The services are built on native insights and industry best-practices and are delivered by domain experts to help customers leverage their cloud investment in the most effective way possible.
“Consistent with our plans to transform our business and enhance the customer experience, we have taken steps to standardize and automate our cloud solution across our business units,” said Cathy Dondzila, chief accounting officer of Ocwen. “We believe Oracle’s Advanced Customer Success services will help us be more responsive and agile as our business and the mortgage industry continue to evolve. Our Customer Success Manager is a true extension of our team.”
“Support providers are increasingly expanding their capabilities to help customers achieve business outcomes. But this requires significant process, policy, and technology changes,” said Elaina Stergiades, research manager at IDC. “Offerings like Oracle’s baseline platinum support services and customer-specific advanced services can help IT organizations looking to optimize cloud investments, facilitate greater adoption and improve efficiency.”
Oracle Advanced Customer Success Services are delivered by domain experts and cover Oracle’s complete suite of cloud applications, including Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud, Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud and Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud. Oracle’s new Advanced Customer Success Services include:
- Business continuity assurance: Services that support improved stability and performance by helping the business plan for and manage product releases.
- Compliance and governance: Oracle customer success managers partner with customers on security audits and provide ongoing compliance guidance.
- Consumption and adoption: Oracle Advanced Customer Success Services monitor the solution to make sure the application is being used and adopted long-term by employees. Customers also receive best-practice guidance and process reviews to identify opportunities to drive better alignment with the capability of the technology.
- Continuous improvement: Innovation guidance, success planning and benchmarking to optimize and improve application performance.
- Change management facilitation: Services to support and guide customers in ensuring the right training and communications are in place for smooth widespread adoption.
“Cloud technology has reshaped the IT industry and customers now expect more guidance and support from cloud software vendors. We launched the new Advanced Customer Success Services to help address this growing need and to further raise the bar for customer support in the SaaS industry,” said Catherine Blackmore, group vice president of North America Customer Success at Oracle. “We are excited to be setting a new standard for customer support and will continue to find innovative ways to help our customers succeed in the cloud so they can achieve more value, faster.”
In 2018, Oracle set a new standard for the SaaS industry by launching free platinum-level support services designed to accelerate cloud adoption and ensure customer success. The comprehensive base-support package features 24/7 rapid response technical support, dedicated implementation support, proactive technical monitoring and on-demand education resources. Advanced Customer Success Services are designed to go beyond the free platinum-level services to help customers better align resources; adopt best practices; quantify, communicate and promote value to key stakeholders; streamline technology adoption and drive business outcomes.