PandaDoc Integrates With Zendesk Sell for Better Data Accesibility
PandaDoc Documentation Features Now Integrated With Zendesk Sell Application for Hassle Free Data Transfer and Real-Time Tracking
PandaDoc is a solution for documentation automation aimed towards Sales, Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Customer Success services. They have easy tools for creating consistent documents and e-signatures, customization, and tracking the documents to gain insights and alerts. On the other hand, Zendesk Sell is an app for companies and individuals working in Sales and CRM. It helps manage leads, keep track of the customers, and analyze business reports, all in an organized fashion.
The PandaDoc interface now offers to merge all your data from Zendesk Sell, so that you do not have to move back and forth from various applications to select certain data, and create a document out of it. PandaDoc also offers interactive documents to help stand out in front of the customers.
Now create proposals, quotes, contracts and invoices without leaving the Zendesk Sell CRM, and get a fully personalized document automatically that can be sent and tracked in real-time. CRM data saved within Zendesk Sell will automatically populate within new documents.
The key features of the integration include:
- Consolidated documents– build proposals, quotes and contracts directly from tokens in Zendesk Sell – including leads, companies, people and deals. Benefit from having all documents and opportunity-related conversations stored in one place.
- Auto-populated fields– enhance workflow automation by easily auto-populating documents with key data from Zendesk Sell, including contacts, products and terms.
- Brand consistency – access, customize and send content directly within Zendesk Sell. The PandaDoc content library stores all sales and marketing collateral, ensuring anytime access to on-brand content.
- Streamlined payments – add payment options to documents so that clients can accept proposals, quotes or invoices and pay straight away.
- Improved collaboration – co-author, comment, and review documents alongside co-workers, partners, and clients. All without ever leaving Zendesk Sell to do it.
Recommended AI News: Paperwork Automation Platform Anvil Launches a Complete API for PDFs