Semrush Expands Listing Management To Canadian Businesses
Semrush, a leading online visibility management SaaS platform, is pleased to announce that Canadian businesses now have access to its Listing Management tool. With the tool, businesses are able to use a single resource to manage their online presence, optimize online visibility for top positions in local search, and control brand reputation.
Recommended AI News: Infor Continues to Invest in Cloud-Based Event Management for Hospitality Industry
The Listing Management tool creates profiles in the most popular directories and intelligent services — including Facebook, Google, Foursquare, TripAdvisor, Apple Maps, Bing, BAIDU, and many more — with local business data to ensure optimal online coverage and visibility for the business. The tool maintains the information, ensuring it is accurate and up to date, and all directories can easily be edited simultaneously.
As businesses in Canada use Semrush’s Listing Management tool, their potential customers who search for services in proximity to their location will be directed to the business and be provided with comprehensive, vital information such as operating hours and payment methods.
This announcement is the second release of a four-part rollout over the coming months. The tool’s functionality now includes:
- 40+ directories available in Canada to list business info
- Business profile creation for data consistency across all locations
- Comprehensive business profile creation in Google My Business and Facebook, including business and holidays hours, payment methods, and social media links
- Info clean up and duplicate suppression in one click
- Voice search optimization: information sync with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, and Bing
- Listing presence audit with a PDF report export function, free for all customers
Eugene Levin, Chief Strategic Officer in Semrush, commented: “In Canada, the majority of businesses are small- and medium-sized firms which are accustomed to operating in a highly competitive environment. Online visibility is now a fundamental requirement for every organisation, regardless of how large or local it may be, and we’re excited to support the growth of Canadian businesses by providing access to the Listing Management tool, an essential resource for their success in local SEO and search visibility.”
Recommended AI News: EMURGO Launches New $100 Million Cardano Ecosystem Investment Vehicle
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com ]