SourceDay Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Supplier Relationship Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment
SourceDay also named a Major Player in five additional IDC MarketScapes
SourceDay, the supply chain performance software that bridges the gap between the ERP and supplier networks, announced it has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Supplier Relationship Management 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015919, February 2021.
SourceDay’s strengths contributing to its being placed in the Leaders Category include:
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and solving problems with innovative solutions.
- Supplier risk automation against supplier operational risks.
- Robotic process automation for reconciliations and calculations, manage PO uploads/downloads with suppliers, and gather data to automatically create reports and dashboards.
According to the report, IDC recommends considering SourceDay if you are looking for “a purpose-built unified SaaS solution for direct spend procurement and accounts payable automation.”
Recommended AI News: Franc Exchange Experiences Record Surge In Users Post Bitcoin Price Skyrocketing
“We’re thrilled to be recognized by the IDC MarketScape as a leader in supplier relationship management,” said Tom Kieley, CEO and co-founder of SourceDay. “At SourceDay, we know the impact that improved collaboration between buyers and suppliers can have on supply chain performance. It’s not just cost savings—it’s revenue protection and customer retention. By streamlining the real-time flow of information between the ERP and supplier network, we help our customers guard against supply chain surprises that inhibit an organization’s ability to meet their customer demand. This is the key to improving supply chain performance.”
“One consistent factor of today’s inconsistent and unpredictable supply chain is that nearly half of all PO lines change. When those changes are not managed effectively, it can result in miscommunication with suppliers, late parts, and by extension, late deliveries to customers,” said Mickey North Rizza, program vice president for Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce research practice at IDC. “By modernizing legacy PO processes with real-time supplier collaboration, companies can have more control over their supply chains and build better relationships with their suppliers.”
SourceDay also moved from the Contenders Category to the Major Players Category in five additional IDC MarketScapes:
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Buy-Side Contract Lifecycle Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45016019, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Procurement Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015719, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Procure-to-Pay Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015519, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Sourcing Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015419, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Spend Analysis and Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015319, February 2021
Recommended AI News: Binah.ai’s Technology Evolves to Support Windows Laptops