Xybion Adds Over $6.5 Million of Total Contracted Revenue from Seven New Pristima XD Deals
Xybion Corporation, a global low-code SaaS company that enables digital transformation in highly regulated industries like Life Sciences, announced that its preclinical laboratory solution, Pristima XD, was deployed recently to help several pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and Biotechnology companies to improve productivity by digitizing lab operations.
- A global pharmaceutical company located in Germany launched Pristima XD for end-to-end lab operations to simplify user experience, provide more flexibility, and standardize on a single IT framework.
- A large Gene & Cell Therapy lab with a prestigious, top tier university has implemented Pristima XD to speed up their strategy to develop and commercialize genetic based therapeutics.
- A biopharmaceutical company is deploying Pristima XD to digitize their preclinical study labs to help accelerate and expand the production of novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases.
- A leading biomedical research and services organization implemented Pristima XD and Labwise XD to digitize their laboratories requiring compliance with Good Laboratory Practice regulations of US Food and Drug Administration
- Three CROs selected Pristima XD to streamline protocol management, study management and quality management operations.
“Pristima XD enables companies to digitally manage, track, and control business processes and data. This AI and machine learning capable software helps the users capture, manage, report, retrieve, and predict results better. Our ability to decrease study time to speed up innovation and significantly reduce study costs are unique benefits Xybion brings to the Life Sciences industry,” said Pradip K. Banerjee, Ph.D., Chairman & CEO of Xybion.
“I’m seeing a vast change in our customer behavior. Historically, preclinical business was a fragmented segment with multiple point solutions supporting the lab operation. We are very excited to see the adoption of platform-based solutions now. Many of our new customers are already preparing to add more modules to enhance their automation capabilities,” says Kamal Biswas, President and COO of Xybion.
Recommended AI News: DVIGear Releases DisplayNet 3.1 Software Update