aiden Gets a Boost From Its Blockbuster Board of Trusted Advisors
Notable Technology Leaders to Support Autonomous Endpoint Security Managed Service Provider
aiden, a leading provider of autonomous endpoint security managed services, unveiled the roster of accomplished professionals, including several IT and Cybersecurity leaders, who will serve on the company’s advisory board. These trusted advisors include luminaries from highly esteemed technology, media, manufacturing, and financial companies like Microsoft, Veracode, The New York Times and Daikin, and will be tasked with helping to guide the company’s go-to-market strategy.
“I’ve had a lot of opportunities to advise companies, including both established companies and startups and few have ever excited me as much as aiden. The sheer caliber of my fellow board members speaks for itself,” said Rob Wesorick of Microsoft. “I think many people recognize endpoint vulnerabilities are proliferating at an unprecedented pace and aiden’s technology and service offerings are uniquely poised to make the process of securing those endpoints, whether new or existing, simple and automated.”
aiden’s newly announced board members include:
- Tom Bradbury is the Founder and CEO of Helix2; he has spent his career focused on the business impact of infrastructure, cyber hygiene, and software deployment practices.
- Brian Leonard is the CEO & Co-Founder of Grouparoo; he is best known for being the technical co-Founder and CTO of TaskRabbit, a leader in the gig-economy space which sold to IKEA in 2017.
- Susan Lindner is CEO and Founder of Emerging Media, an innovation communication consultancy focused on breakthrough storytelling for startups and F500 companies.
- Bart Louwagie is a seasoned international IT leader in private equity and healthcare spaces; he currently serves as CISO for Daikin Europe.
- Erinmichelle Perri is the CISO at The New York Times and former Senior Vice President, O&T Risk and Control at Citi.
- Scott Popma is a Partner at IP Spring, with experience advising on IP issues across technologies, including gaming platforms, social networks, and a variety of industries.
- Dave Ruedger is CISO at RMS (Risk Management Solutions), a premier provider of catastrophe risk models for the insurance industry.
- Jeanne Shalvoy is an HR leader with extensive experience leading initiatives in complex global organizations, such as Hellman & Friedman, Charels Schwab, VISA, and The Gap.
- Matthew Shatskes is a partner at a Global 100 Law Firm, Shappard Mullen; he advises healthcare and IT leaders, vendors, and investors on regulatory and strategic matters.
- Kurt Steege is an enterprise and government IT veteran who serves as CTO of ThunderCat Technology.
- Jennie Woltz is an employment and labor attorney who served some of New York’s most prestigious law firms before founding her own.
- Rob Wesorick is Microsoft’s Principal Support Planner focused on the support strategy for its commercial business while overseeing a budget of $750 million.
- Chris Wysopal is the founder of Veracode, whose achievements include pioneering automated binary analysis as a means of discovering software vulnerabilities.
Recommended AI News: BitPay Card Adds Support for Apple Pay
“I can’t imagine a more able panel of industry authorities to support our mission to secure every Windows endpoint, everywhere,” said Josh Aaron, CEO of aiden. “With the support of one of the best advisory boards in the industry, our leadership team will continue to focus on servicing and automating the management of software deployment and patch management designed to enhance the security of every endpoint, so that our customers can stay focused on what matters most: their businesses.”
Recommended AI News: VigiTrust Launches Foundational Risk Assessment on VigiOne Platform