Banntech Selects ColorTokens to Build Zero Trust Security Into Its Client Software Platform
- Nearly half of all U.K. organizations were hit by ransomware in the past year
- ColorTokens’ product suite secures applications, protects data privacy, and supports business continuity
- Frictionless deployment of ColorTokens’ cloud-based SaaS platform provides next-generation security controls without any changes to Banntech’s existing systems
ColorTokens Inc., a leader in Zero Trust-based cybersecurity solutions, announced that Banntech, a fast-growing U.K. software company, has selected ColorTokens’ Xprotect for Endpoint Protection and Xshield for Workload Visibility and Security to build Zero Trust security into Banntech’s platform, benefiting existing and future clients.
“Banntech has grown its business by outperforming competitors in terms of agility and ROI, and now with ColorTokens’ security they can offer their customers peace of mind”
The landscape of cyberthreats is increasing for businesses in the U.K. According to CSO Online, every 19 seconds a small to medium-sized business in the U.K. gets hacked, and nearly half (48%) of U.K. organizations were hit by ransomware in the past year. Downtime spent remediating breaches means lost revenue: 38% of U.K. businesses lost customers due to security issues, and 41% of consumers claim they will never return to a business post-breach.
Recommended AI News: Quality Assurance Is Now A Business Priority Announced XDBS
“Banntech is committed to building security by design into its platform,” said Martin Cherry, managing director of Banntech. “By partnering with ColorTokens to deploy Zero Trust security principles, we can secure applications, protect data privacy, and support business continuity for all of Banntech’s clients.”
ColorTokens provides an integrated approach to understanding and containing cyberthreats across networks, endpoints, and applications. Their cloud-based SaaS platform means ColorTokens can automatically deploy next-generation security controls without any changes to Banntech’s existing systems. That means no new hardware, no downtime, and no reboots.
Recommended AI News: Hot Startups : Latest News And Updates On Daily Roundup
“Banntech has grown its business by outperforming competitors in terms of agility and ROI, and now with ColorTokens’ security they can offer their customers peace of mind,” said Rajesh Khazanchi, ColorTokens’ co-founder and executive vice president. “Our proven track record of deploying Zero Trust security outperformed all other bidders during Banntech’s selection process.”
ColorTokens, named Next Gen Security Company of the Year at the 2019 Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, will provide Banntech with two products:
- Xprotect for Endpoint Protection: to prevent unauthorized application processes from launching on Banntech servers
- Xshield for Workload Visibility and Security: to create secure zones for servers that isolate applications from one another using network traffic micro-segmentation; to secure remote workforces; and to combat the threat of compromised users by extending micro-segmentation to the user, limiting their access to just authorized applications and servers
Recommended AI News: Intel Building the Future of High Performance Computing