BlackBerry Enhances North America Partner Program
BlackBerry Limited announced improvements to the BlackBerry Cylance North America Partner Program focused on partner protection, enhanced margins, incumbency with renewals and continued enablement. The BlackBerry Cylance Partner Program was founded on the principles of growth, innovation, and partner enablement. Today, the program offers prevention-first predictive security solutions and a broad spectrum of consulting services supported by field sales and marketing support, technical support, training and tools.
“The BlackBerry Cylance Partner Program is an integral part of the overall BlackBerry Partner Program and our go-to-market strategy,” said John Chen, Executive Chairman and CEO of BlackBerry. “The enhancements to our North America Partner Program will improve the speed of transacting and continue to enable partners with the resources and technical accreditations they need to ensure predictable growth and a frictionless sales motion.”
Solution provider partners resell BlackBerry Cylance solutions and cybersecurity services driven by industry-leading AI technology, and include value-added resellers, national resellers and distributors. There are three levels of solution provider partners:
- Emerald Partners: The highest level of commitment is rewarded with the highest level of benefits. Emerald Partners are BlackBerry Cylance evangelists who are business advisors to their customers. Emerald Partners are heavily invested in BlackBerry Cylance via training, accreditation and certification, as well as substantial business planning and growth targets. They benefit from the highest incentives and rebates the program offers.
- Platinum Partners: BlackBerry Cylance Platinum Partners receive substantial benefits based on their increasing commitment to selling BlackBerry Cylance products and consulting services. They are trained advocates for BlackBerry Cylance solutions with customers.
- Gold Partners: Referral and entry-level partners start as associates at the Gold level and receive phone sales support. Gold Partners are also eligible for support on a deal-by-deal basis.
BlackBerry Cylance offers a full incumbency designation for renewals to all Emerald and Platinum members in good standing. Incumbent partners are not required to register renewal deals; renewals are processed at the same price and discount as the original order.
“In the past few years, we have grown with the BlackBerryCylance Partner Program to create a predictable and profitable recurring business model,” said Bill Strub, CEO of NaviLogic. “We receive tremendous support from the BlackBerry Cylance team with field marketing and technical training.”
Recommended AI News: We Live and Breathe Data and Technology – Sans Ego: Silverbullet CEO Ian James
BlackBerry Cylance MSSP partners enable customers to shift away from a detect and respond security model to achieve a state of prevention. With BlackBerry Cylance AI-driven endpoint protection, MSSP partners help customers reduce the time their support desk spends addressing malware issues and re-imaging machines. The MSSP program now offers simplified pricing and deal protection for deals with more than 500 seats. Additional key program features include:
- MSSPs are ramped and billing within 30-days of joining the program.
- License products on a monthly or annual subscription basis, enabling MSSPs to align subscriptions with their billing model.
- Access to the BlackBerryCylance partner portal, partner communications, field sales and marketing support.
- Multi-Tenant Console to create, manage and monitor multiple tenants from a centralized location in a single view.
- No upfront fees for license and support.
- MSSPs own the relationship; no direct communication from BlackBerry Cylance to customers.
“Security has become a top priority for our customers and they are increasingly turning to us for solutions that help them stay steps ahead of the most advanced threats and attacks,” said Michael E. Crean, CEO of Solutions Granted, Inc. “BlackBerry Cylance’s endpoint protection identifies and stops threats before they penetrate networks, and is extremely easy to deploy and manage. We are looking forward to continuing to grow our business with BlackBerryCylance.”