Cisco Shapes the Future of Work with New Solutions Enabling Trusted Workplaces and Safe Return to Office
- New Cisco networking, security, cloud and collaboration solutions help businesses reimagine how they work while keeping employees safe, connected and productive.
- Solutions address fears over the return to the office, the demand for a safe workplace, and IT tools that connect hybrid workforces in new ways.
- Builds on Cisco’s continued commitment to drive an inclusive recovery, including addressing the need for a secure and collaborative work environment that is accessible from anywhere.
From the beginning of the pandemic and throughout the recovery journey, Cisco has remained committed to helping people and communities around the world drive an inclusive recovery. As part of the ongoing effort, Cisco announced the availability of purpose-built technology and solutions that help companies reimagine how they work – and keep employees safe.
Whether an organization’s goal is to bring people back into the office, or to evolve support for a remote or hybrid workforce, Cisco’s new innovations – and the breadth of Cisco’s networking, security, cloud and collaboration portfolio – support multiple options to create a Trusted Workplace that helps enable a Safe-Return-to-Office and a Secure Remote Workforce: from automating, securing, and scaling network connectivity, to social density and proximity insights for employee health and safety, to securely bringing people together to work however and wherever they want through Webex and collaboration devices that leverage AI, sensors and alerts.
Recommended AI News: AiDANT Selects Core Scientific to Provide AI-Powered GPU-as-a-Service
Recent research shows:
- A real fear of returning to the office, with 95% of respondents uncomfortable about returning to the office given the current health crisis
- The desire for more advanced tools, with 96% of respondents wanting intelligent technology to improve work environments
- More prioritization of the employee experience, with 86% of respondents stating that empowering a distributed workforce with seamless access to applications and high-quality collaborative experiences is important or very important – this jumps to 95% for companies with 1000+ employees
In response, organizations are looking to transform their workplace for a hybrid workforce and create a more inclusive future of work for all. This transformation requires organizations to prioritize adaptable, engaging, and trusted work experiences for their employees, customers, communities, and ecosystems. Business agility and resilience are core to this transformation, with research revealing 90% of CIOs and IT decision makers saying that, in the future, business agility and resilience will be inextricably linked . This exemplifies the need for tools that connect, secure, and automate technologies and applications in order to transform at scale and bring the workforce and workplaces together – regardless of where employees work.
Cisco’s portfolio and deep expertise in helping customers navigate challenging technology transformations, provide the tools to:
- Empower a workforce to securely work from anywhere, on any device, anytime.
- Enable a safe return-to-office by transforming offices and facilities optimized for productivity into trusted workplaces connected for health and wellness.
- Break down the barriers of different geographies, personality types (such as introverts and extroverts), language preferences, and tools to fully realize communication experiences where everyone is included.
“As we think about the return to office, Cisco is helping our customers find solutions that work best for their teams. Whether they are in the office, at home, or on the road, every employee deserves the best experience,” said Todd Nightingale, SVP and GM, Enterprise Networking and Cloud at Cisco. “We are committed to delivering solutions with the simplicity, agility, and resiliency businesses require to meet today’s needs and thrive in the face of tomorrow’s challenges.”