CITIC Telecom CPC Launches new TrustCSI(TM) EDR Service – Check Point’s First Greater China Managed Service Partner Powered Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Solution
CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Telecom International Holdings Limited, is partnering with Check Point Software Technologies, a leading provider of cyber security solutions globally, to launch TrustCSI(TM) EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response) Service.Traditional endpoint security doesn’t stop all known attacks. CITIC Telecom CPC’s managed endpoint security solution provides comprehensive endpoint protection at the highest security level, crucial to avoid security breaches and data compromise. TrustCSI(TM) EDR solution is built to protect organizations and the remote workforce from today’s complex threat landscape, provides visibility, protection, detection and proactive responses to cyber threats.
“Endpoints continue to be one of the most vulnerable parts in organization’s infrastructure. To collaborate with Check Point, leading provider of cyber security, we can deploy a complete managed endpoint security suite, combines the highest-rated data security and threat intelligence, with secure remote communications at complex access gateways.” said Taylor Lam, Chief Strategy Officer at CITIC Telecom CPC. “With quick cyber threat detection and response at all endpoints, enterprises can also prevent costly data security breaches.”
Recommended AI News: AGM Group Announces Significant Order for 25,000 Digital Currency Mining Machines
Safeguard your Endpoints and Data
As a complete endpoint security service offering, the new TrustCSI(TM) EDR Service proactively protects enterprises from cyber threats across all current and new endpoint devices. It uses automatic remediation to close exposed security gaps and strengthen security in real-time as enterprises deploy more remote offices and expand their hybrid workforces. The service rapidly minimises endpoint threats such as phishing, ransomware, and malware by working closely with Check Point Software. It also gives enterprise system administrators better visibility on the overall security status of their servers and endpoints.
“Cyberattacks today have the capability to bring down a business’s entire operations and cost it millions of dollars and its reputation. With most enterprises working remotely, it is important for endpoints throughout the organisation to remain protected and secure. TrustCSI(TM) EDR Service detects and prevents cyber threats automatically, so that enterprises can take a proactive approach to cybersecurity, rather than remediate the problem after the attack has happened, saving enterprises millions of dollars and downtime,” said Harry Wong, Director of Channel Business, Greater China, Check Point Software Technologies.
Recommended AI News: GrubMarket Expands to Canada through Acquisition of Funtech Software
Key benefits include:
- Prevents Attacks Before They Damage: Leveraging Next Generation Anti-Virus (NGAV), anti-malware, anti-phishing, sandboxing, content disarm, and reconstruction technologies, the service helps enterprises proactively stop attacks before any damage is done.
- Enables Runtime Detection and Protection: With behavioural analysis, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and other technologies always on standby, enterprises can remediate various attack types, including ransomware, malware, and file-less attacks, more effectively. Furthermore, the full automated remediation triggers even in offline mode.
- Improves Attack Investigation and Response: Detailed forensics reports are autogenerated to help system administrators and incident response teams analyse system health. In addition, robust attack diagnostics offer important visibility to an attack, allowing incident response teams to conduct triage and resolve attacks more effectively.
- Increases Remediation Times with Automation: By automatically performing certain incident response activities based upon predefined rules, it can block or rapidly remediate specific incidents and reduce the workload on incident response teams.
- 24×7 SOC Managed and Monitoring Services: CITIC Telecom CPC security experts provide round-the-clock monitoring and managed services to detect and prevent endpoint security attacks with accurate and timely alerts
The TrustCSI(TM) EDR service strengthens CITIC Telecom CPC’s TrustCSI(TM) Threat Detection and Response Service portfolio. Empowered by advanced SIEM technology, the portfolio offers pervasive threat detection monitoring across the entire enterprise network, optimises response rate for faster threat detection and response, and further extends the service capability to all endpoint protection.
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]