CyberMDX Healthcare Security Suite Release 5.0 Takes on the Ransomware Epidemic
CyberMDX, a leading healthcare cybersecurity provider delivering visibility and threat prevention for medical devices and clinical networks, announced the launch of Release 5.0 for its Healthcare Security Suite solution. Alongside the updates, CyberMDX is introducing two new usage tiers to ensure healthcare organizations have access to IoT and Medical Device Security now – regardless of time or budget constraints.
A recent Ipsos report from CyberMDX and Philips uncovered that while 48% of hospitals surveyed had reported an externally motivated shutdown in the preceding 6 months, only 11% have cybersecurity as a high priority spend. The reality is that despite the critical rise in attacks and breaches, 60-75% of hospitals have “other” spending priorities and many lack the funding to prioritize security above other needs.
Recommended AI News: Payments and DeFi-centric Blockchain, Fuse Network, Announces Major Integration with Sushi
Understanding the restrictions many IT and Biomedical professionals have on their time and budgets, CyberMDX has created new offerings, each leveraging capabilities of its Healthcare Security Suite that empower them to start now:
- Freemium Edition – A free, single-user edition, centered on risk visibility that enables IT Security or Biomedical professionals to gain immediate access to a view of their IoT and medical device inventory.
- Basic Edition – Economical offering that provides 5 licenses for teams to access a live and continuous device inventory. The offering automatically tags assets, provides asset level threat analysis, as well as basic early detection and response capabilities.
“Visibility of what you need to protect is a necessary building block for cybersecurity. Our research, however, has shown that almost half of all hospitals are still using manual processes to track devices across their networks, leading to largely inaccurate results,” said Azi Cohen, CEO of CyberMDX. “The new versions that we have introduced ensure that regardless of size or budget, healthcare organizations that need help now can at least gain the basic network visibility they require to move towards advanced healthcare security.”
Recommended AI News: Binance Becomes the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Industry’s First to Join the National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance (NCFTA)
CyberMDX’s industry leading Healthcare Security Suite also introduces a 5.0 release with a new set of features to help HDOs gain more insight into the current state of their organizational risks and take immediate action to mitigate prioritized threats. New features include:
- Customizable views that highlight new assets or vulnerabilities discovered in the past 14 days, break down new vulnerabilities or assets discovered by category and risk level, and prioritize in order of criticality
- Industry Benchmark Reports that generate real-time scores, measuring the level of Patient Safety, Care Delivery, and Data Confidentiality of the individual organization against industry average to identify asset groups of greatest risk
- Executive level reports on the overall security posture of the organization, outlining current risks versus resolved risk trends over time
- New features to alert HDOs about connected medical and IoT devices with unauthorized communications to forbidden countries
- New self-service capabilities that empower customers to take action while saving time and eliminating costly configuration cycles
“The threats to our security are changing faster than ever, and our capabilities must keep pace with the rate of evolution,” said Nir Ilani, SVP of Product at CyberMDX. “Our new features are designed to arm all departments of the healthcare organization, whether it’s IT, Biomed, or senior management, with insight into their overall security posture, as well as granular breakdowns of threats. With the ubiquity of attacks against healthcare, the ability to action security, not just see what’s there, is an absolute must.”
Recommended AI News: Bookkeep Announces Stripe, Sage Intacct and NetSuite Integrations to Improve Accounting Automation for Omnichannel Retailers
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]
Comments are closed.