CyberSaint Joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
CyberSaint Security, developer of the leading solution for cybersecurity program management, announced that it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program as a Build Partner, giving customers the ability to dynamically empower, automate, and elevate their integrated risk management (IRM) strategy and execution.
As a Google Cloud Partner, CyberSaint offers customers the ability to leverage data from disparate applications to automate continuous compliance and dynamically manage risk across cloud workloads and beyond. Key use cases for the CyberStrong platform include:
- Providing a single source of truth platform for all risk and compliance management initiatives, tracking, and reporting
- Leveraging data coming from the security tech stack to automate compliance and manage risk, via integrations with vulnerability management platforms, threat intelligence platforms, SIEM, IAM, Cloud Workload Protection Platforms, and more
- Automating metrics such as Return on Security Investment (ROSI), and reports such as Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM), System Security Plan (SSP), Risk Assessment (RA), and NIST Scorecards among others
- Illustrating compliance and risk posture, gaps, and initiatives for improvement with fully customizable Governance Dashboards and drill-down capabilities
- Operationalizing the Shared Responsibility Model
CyberSaint’s cutting-edge approach to cybersecurity and IT risk management, cyber governance, as well as privacy and compliance automation, is why CyberSaint is cited as a key competitor in the integrated risk management solutions market, according to a recent Gartner report. The CyberStrong platform’s ability to support a robust feature set and deliver advanced compliance and risk automation while maintaining scalability, flexibility, and real-time reporting capabilities has put CyberSaint at an advantage in the competitive risk and compliance market. A wide array of organizations, from first-time buyers to those with multiple GRC platforms in place, partner with CyberSaint to increase maturity, drive cyber risk and compliance automation and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
“As an organization that faces a wide range of risk across multiple departments, CyberStrong has helped us track and manage new and unprecedented risks as they emerge in a standardized way that was previously impossible, helping us achieve a truly integrated approach to cybersecurity program management,” said CyberSaint customer Mark Evans, Director of Security for Salt Lake County, Utah, USA.
CyberStrong allows organizations the opportunity to easily meet compliance and track risks across cloud workloads, aligned with the frameworks and risk management strategies of the enterprise overall. The platform leverages the same patented technology that delivers advanced compliance and risk automation to crosswalk frameworks and standards, provide scenario analysis, and deliver cost versus impact weighted suggestions to remediation teams. Stakeholders across executive management, including the C-Suite, use the platform’s reporting capabilities to understand, track, and communicate program performance across cybersecurity and IT risk, compliance, privacy, audit, as well as third party programs.
“We are excited to support Google Cloud customers in their journey towards automating and accelerating compliance and risk management. As organizations seek to optimize resources, eliminate manual effort, and drive secure digital transformation, CyberSaint and Google Cloud are poised to make positive impacts in cybersecurity and cloud infrastructure,” said Jerry Layden, Chief Revenue Officer at CyberSaint.