MISI and the Purdue University Manufacturing Extension Partnership Execute a CMMC Compliance Agreement
MISI and the Purdue University Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Purdue MEP) executed an agreement to offer MISI’s sensor grid and AWS GovCloud hosted CMMC continuous cybersecurity compliance and threat monitoring solutions to Purdue MEP customers.
MISI and the Purdue MEP collaborated for several months to test MISI sensors and its AWS GovCloud hosted Jensie continuous cyber compliance threat monitoring solution with several Purdue MEP defense industrial base (DIB) manufacturing suppliers.
Recommended AI News: Desktop Metal Completes Acquisition of EnvisionTEC
As part of the agreement MISI will provide Purdue MEP customers as negotiated, subscriptions that include:
- Plug and Play Cybersecurity sensors that map networks, continuously scans for cyber vulnerabilities and that can act as a log forwarder to the MISI MSOC (security operations center). Sensors can assess IT, IoT and OT/control systems vulnerabilities.
- Automated system security plan (SSP) template generation.
- AWS GovCloud, Cloud-hosted MISI MSOC, a security operations center (SOC) that leverages the Elastic SIEM and other tools.
- Access to the Jensie AWS GovCloud platform that provides NIST and CMMC compliance tracking support, and continuous cybersecurity vulnerability tracking and remediation. Also available are semi-automated penetration testing capabilities.
- CMMC-AB Registered Practitioner (RP) and experienced NIST compliance virtual coaching. MISI is a CMMC-AB Registered provider Organization (RPO).
- Since the launch of the service late last year, MISI has signed up over 50 defense industrial base suppliers across the US as well as working relationships with other Manufacturing Extension Partnership organizations. MISI also is supporting DoD Mentor Protégé companies with similar services and solutions.
Recommended AI News: eBrevia Expands Contract Management Features with Box Integration