New Cloud Based Virtual Directory Service Released By Optimal IdM
Optimal IdM, a leading provider of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, has announced the launch of a new cloud based virtual directory service, making it the only cloud based virtual directory available.
“We are excited to be the first to offer a cloud based virtual directory service,” said Mike Brengs, Managing Partner and CRO with Optimal IdM. He continued, “This new offering continues the long history of enhancements to our Virtual Identity Service (VIS), a keystone product of ours for over a decade that continues to be an integral part of our overall IAM suite.”
Recommended AI News: Virgin Hyperloop Appoints Raja Narayanan As Chief Financial Officer
With VIS powering the Optimal IdM Virtual Directory Services (VDS), VDS offers the following benefits:
- Acts as a universal directory that provides a single, real-time view of identity data from multiple directories.
- Can be used to enhance directory infrastructure, providing key data transformation and virtualization needs.
- Allows multiple directories to be joined in real-time, without the need to duplicate LDAP objects.
- Makes Optimal IdM a one-stop-shop for both a complete Identity Access Management (IAM) platform and virtual directory services.
- Reduces costs by providing a scalability that continues to grow with an organization’s needs.
- Provides reporting to help meet audit and compliance initiatives.
“Our clients also appreciate the fully managed services that come with VDS,” said Nada Jumper, Chief Software Architect at Optimal IdM. She continued, “We offer complete zero-config, concierge services that help our customers stay secure and stay focused on other IT related tasks.”
Recommended AI News: Tech Entrepreneurs Introduce New Interactive Fiction Mobile Game Application