Paladion Named a Leading Cybersecurity Company in Artificial Intelligence-Based Security Industry Guide
Business consulting firm Frost & Sullivan recognized Paladion in its first-ever Artificial Intelligence-based Security Industry Guide
Paladion, a global leader in AI-Driven Managed Detection and Response, announced that it has been recognized as a leading AI and ML centric cybersecurity company by Frost & Sullivan.
Frost & Sullivan recently published its Artificial Intelligence-based Security Industry Guide, a report on the features, adoption, and the growing importance of AI/ML in cybersecurity. The report is the first of its kind by any research and advising firm, marking the arrival of dependable AI solutions for cybersecurity. Paladion is one of nine vendors highlighted in the report.
“We are pleased to be recognized among the leading security giants in the AI/ML space,” said Vinod Vasudevan, CTO at Paladion. “Our 24/7 Managed Detection and Response(MDR) services use AI to help customers detect and respond to deeper threats faster and more effectively. We look forward to serving even more businesses globally, as AI/ML cybersecurity continues to demonstrate higher value and grow in popularity.”
Paladion’s Managed Detection and Response service helps enterprises analyze both structured and unstructured data to identify attacks in real-time, and orchestrates a response to remediate threats faster, accurately, and effectively.
Recommended AI News: Ericsson Launches AI-Powered Energy Infrastructure Operations
The benefits of this next-generation solution include:
- Threat anticipation: Proactively fix security gaps before threats can impact an organization
- Threat hunting: Discover evasive threats using a combination of machine learning and experienced threat hunters
- Security monitoring: Detect known threats in near real-time using sophisticated rules and correlations
- Incident analysis: Provide swift analysis of threats, impact on assets, blast radius, and more
- Auto containment: Contain and recover from attacks in minutes, not days
- Response orchestration: Evict attackers faster, eradicate threats from systems, and evolve automated defenses