Pax8 and Liongard Announce New Partnership
Providing MSPs with Cloud Cybersecurity Protections
Pax8, the best place to buy cloud solutions, announced a new partnership with Liongard, a software company that provides a unified automation platform to managed services providers (MSPs). Through the partnership, Pax8 partners now have access to Liongard’s platform, which enables MSPs to automatically document, audit, and secure their customers’ systems from cloud and network to on-premise environments and beyond.
“To keep pace with ever-changing IT requirements, we are excited to offer Liongard to MSPs,” said Ryan Walsh, Chief Channel Officer at Pax8. “Liongard’s strong, trusted platform enables MSPs to have greater visibility into how their systems are managed. With its capabilities, the solution gives our partners a competitive edge.”
Recommended AI News: Verizon Customers Will be Able to Take the Power of 5G Global
Liongard provides MSPs with immediate access to both historical and up-to-date, fresh configuration data—speeding up processes and issue resolution. The technology solution minimizes user error, builds trust with MSPs’ end users and allows IT service providers to efficiently manage systems at scale.
“Liongard and Pax8 share a similar goal of propelling our partners forward through innovative, intuitive technology that enables greater efficiency and profitability,” said Mark Sokol, Vice President of Marketing at Liongard. “We’re thrilled with this partnership and what it means for MSPs.”
Benefits of Liongard:
- Trusted documentation that is a core part of the MSP stack
- Has APIs into more than 30 vendors to keep all documentation up to date
- Captures historical changes to help with troubleshooting
- Saves MSPs hours of time per month so they can do more
- Custom, actionable alerting system eliminates reactive responses so MSPs can stay ahead of issues
- Data exportability features for robust reporting
- Strong integration into Microsoft Office 365, Azure AD, and Azure
- Offers integrations into AutoTask and Datto, Connectwise, Kaseya, BitDefender, StorageCraft, Veeam, and Webroot