SecurityMetrics Summit Brings New Ideas and Innovation to Data Security and Compliance
SecurityMetrics announced that they will host the first annual SecurityMetrics Summit; a virtual data security and compliance conference, on September 23rd and 24th, 2020.
To further their mission to help businesses avoid data breaches, and in response to the recent challenges our world is facing, the cybersecurity and compliance firm will hold a free, two-day virtual event. Businesses that need solutions for cybersecurity, data protection, PCI DSS, HIPAA, or HITRUST, will find a variety of expert sessions, panels, and keynotes.
Attendees can register and save their spot here. Event access information will be sent to registrants by email.
Recommended AI News: Flotek Welcomes New CFO Michael E. Borton
With over 20 years’ experience in cybersecurity and PCI DSS compliance, SecurityMetrics Summit will feature technology leaders and cybersecurity experts in sessions that discuss:
- 2019 cyberthreat report and 2020 attack trends from SecurityMetrics’ Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Security and compliance tips for remote workers, as well as how to complete a remote PCI DSS audit during the COVID pandemic
- How to simplify, save money, and enhance your PCI DSS compliance program
- New security technology and solutions to prevent hackers from stealing payment card data and other sensitive information from your business
- The future of PCI DSS compliance (version 4.0) and other privacy standards (HIPAA, GDPR, HITRUST, CCPA)
Recommended AI News: SaltStack to Stream SecOps and Security Automation Sessions During Black Hat 2020
“We want to help all businesses learn how to prevent data breaches, reach compliance, and ultimately save time and money. We hope you’ll join us on September 23rd and 24th,” says CEO Brad Caldwell.
Caldwell will present a live keynote on September 23, 2020, at 10 AM MT. This keynote will cover the major innovations and technology SecurityMetrics has developed, as well as what the future holds for cybersecurity and compliance.
Recommended AI News: SteelCloud Selects DLT Solutions as the Distributor for Its STIG Compliance Products