SecurityWeek to Host Cloud Security Summit, Presented by Palo Alto Networks, on June 15th
SecurityWeek, a leading provider of cybersecurity news and information to global enterprises, will host its 2022 Cloud Security Summit, Presented by Palo Alto Networks , as a virtual event on June 15, 2022.
Data Privacy and Security: Chicago Public Schools Suffers Major Data Breach Affecting 100K Accounts
As enterprises adopt cloud-based services to leverage benefits such as scalability, increased efficiency, and as cost savings, security has remained a top concern.
This fully immersive virtual event will help organizations learn how to utilize tools, controls, and design models needed to properly secure cloud environments. Attendees will be able to interact with leading solution providers and other end users facing similar challenges in securing a variety of cloud deployments.
The event will feature fireside chat with Aanchal Gupta, Corporate VP of Azure Security and M365, and head of the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC). In this interview with SecurityWeek Editor-at-Large Ryan Naraine, Aanchal will discuss Microsoft’s security response mission and priorities, the CISO’s decision-making process, and best practices for securing public and private cloud deployments.
Top Machine Learning Insights: LivePerson Collaborates with UCSC to Build the Future of Natural…
Featured sessions on the agenda include:
- Aanchal Gupta, Corporate VP of Azure Security and M365, and head of the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).
- IAM vs CIEM: How to Securely Enable Your Cloud
- How to Prepare Your Workforce to Better Respond to Emerging Threats
- Navigating the Cloud Native Security Landscape
- Build an Identity-First Security Strategy That’s Ready for Prime Time
- Intro to Automation for Cloud Security
- How Does the Cloud Drive Converged Identity Strategies?
- Application Level Risks and Countermeasures in Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Cloud Email Security Platform
- Full virtual expo and technical demos
Sponsors include Palo Alto Networks, Okta, Torq, Saviynt, Sonrai Security, Abnormal Security, Skillsoft and LastPass.
Read More About Aithority News : Incognia Introduces New Location-Based Liveness Spoofing Detection Solution
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]