Webscale Launches CloudEDGE Security for Merchants on Hosted Commerce Platforms
Machine learning, real-time detection, automated mitigation, and ongoing protection – delivered at the edge
Webscale, the safest cloud hosting for ecommerce, announced the launch of Webscale CloudEDGE Security, a new service based on its award-winning security platform, designed for deployment at the traffic edge.
Deployed alongside traditional CDNs and WAFs, Webscale CloudEDGE enhances security for any ecommerce platform, including hosted platforms such as Magento Commerce Cloud, Shopify, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud, which typically lack the same breadth of features as specialized solutions, leaving merchants on these platforms exposed to risk.
Recommended AI News: BlackBerry Launches BlackBerry IVY Innovation Fund to Drive Future of Transportation
Webscale CloudEDGE Security offers enterprise-grade cloud security to storefronts on any hosted ecommerce platform. This highly customizable and scalable solution, purpose-built for the ecommerce segment, uses automation and analytics to proactively identify and protect web applications from the front end through web traffic, malicious code, or from browsers executing scripts to steal sensitive information.
“The unprecedented growth in ecommerce is having a significant impact on hosting and infrastructure design decisions, as merchants move quickly to enable seamless, secure omnichannel experiences for their customers,” said Sonal Puri, CEO, Webscale. “CloudEDGE Security was designed to fit with any deployment model, from fully hosted commerce clouds, to headless or PWA deployments, while delivering all the security features of custom solutions.”
Recommended AI News: OneTrust to Acquire Ethics & Compliance Leader Convercent
Ecommerce businesses powered by Webscale CloudEDGE Security can:
- Detect and mitigate bad bots in real-time, mitigating malicious bots through IP reputation and machine learning with Cloud Bot Manager
- Ensure enterprise-grade security, coupled with unmatched visibility with Webscale’s DIY policy and rules engine, Web Controls
- Lock down access to the application infrastructure from any traffic not served by the Webscale data plane with App Shield
- Enhance trust between the browser and application with real-time content security policy (CSP) protection
- Activate single click protection against a flood of bots with DDoS Shield
- Adhere to the latest PCI standards via Webscale’s PCI-DSS compliance
- Automatically protect the storefronts from common OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
Recommended AI News: WhiteHat Security Releases AppSec Stats Flash Volume 3