WinZip Mac 9 Pro Boosts Productivity For Secure File Sharing
New Enhancements Make It Faster And Easier To Securely Store, Manage And Backup Files
WinZip Mac 9 Pro, the latest version of WinZip’s powerful encryption, compression and file management software for macOS. With enhanced compression and security workflows, updated PDF capabilities and more, WinZip® Mac 9 Pro boosts productivity while empowering customers to securely manage, store and share files on a Mac.
“Whether for business or personal, it’s never felt more important to protect your critical files and keep your private information safe,” said Henry Monteiro, Head of WinZip Product Management. “With our latest version of WinZip Mac, we’re introducing new updates that boost your efficiency and empower you to work, share and manage files confidently – all while knowing your info is secure, no matter where it’s stored or shared.”
Experience a better workflow with enhancements to file protection, PDF functionality, and file backup.
- ENHANCED! 256-bit AES encryption now set as default: When choosing to encrypt files, customers now benefit from the security of 256 AES encryption by default, ensuring banking-level file protection.
- NEW! Watermark PDFs: Users can now easily Watermark PDFs when adding to a Zip or Zipx file, providing an extra layer of protection to documents.
- ENHANCED! View PDFs as icons in Files and Zip panes: Now it’s simple to review PDF files before unzipping them and select exactly which PDF file to extract from a compressed file containing many PDFs. View each file as a thumbnail and review the content type before extracting it, saving time and keeping files organized.
- ENHANCED! Secure File Backups: With the freshen backup option, WinZip Mac 9 Pro now creates backups faster by only updating the files that have changed. Plus, when securing your backups, WinZip now defaults to 256-bit AES encryption.
Create smaller files, convert multiple file types, and quickly view compression results.
- NEW! Create smaller Zipx files: WinZip Mac 9 Pro deduplicates files while keeping the original file and folder structure intact, significantly decreasing the Zipx file size.
- NEW! Convert compression format: Open and convert content from a wide selection of industry-standard compression file types. Instantly convert a LZH, LHA, RAR, 7Z, TAR, Z, GZ, TAZ, TGZ, BZ, XZ or Z file into a Zip or Zipx file.
- ENHANCED! Full visibility of compression statistics: Review the compression stats right after creating a Zip or Zipx file. This time-saving feature offers full visibility to the compressed and uncompressed file sizes, storage used, number of files added, and storage needed for the compressed files.
Explore additional features designed for macOS.
- ENHANCED! Mac experience: Now, save time by quickly copying and pasting files directly to a Zip or Zipx file right from the Mac clipboard. Similar to the Mac Finder, the WinZip File manager can now be resized to easily see more of what is inside a Zip or Zipx file. Plus, WinZip Mac 9 Pro offers support for Big Sur and runs on the latest Mac models with M1 chips.
WinZip Mac 9 offers support for many favorite macOS features, including Dark Mode. And with apps for iPad and iPhone, WinZip makes it safe and easy to share files on your favorite Apple hardware.
Recommended AI News: Introducing GoDaddy Payments: Fast And Secure Payments For Small Businesses