WinZip Microsoft Store Edition Adds Support for Microsoft Teams
Update also delivers improved PDF security, file management capabilities, smaller Zipx files & more
WinZip updates WinZip Microsoft Store Edition with new support for Microsoft Teams, enhanced PDF features, new background tools, and improved Zipx compression to boost productivity while safely sharing files across email, the network, and the cloud.
Recommended AI News: Promontory Interfinancial Network Changes Name to IntraFi Network
“WinZip Microsoft Store Edition leverages the power of our legendary compression, file management, and banking-level encryption capabilities to offer customers new ways to foster collaboration. As communication platforms like Microsoft Teams grow increasingly essential to our everyday productivity and workflows, WinZip is making it easier to confidently share files with clients and co-workers while keeping your business’s confidential information secure,” said Henrique Monteiro, Head of WinZip Product Management.
Recommended AI News: XM Cyber Achieves SOC 2 Type II Certification for Second Consecutive Year
Updated WinZip® Microsoft Store Edition streamlines secure file sharing:
- Support for Microsoft Teams: WinZip offers an effortless way to share files with colleagues using Microsoft Teams. The integrated Instant Messaging function makes it easy to share files to one or even multiple channels and chats. Plus, use WinZip to customize the background on a Teams video call by adding any image, whether it’s saved locally, in the cloud, or stored in a Zip file.
- Duplicate File Detection for Smaller Zipx files: When creating Zipx files, WinZip deduplicates files while keeping the original file and folder structure intact, making it possible to create significantly smaller compressed files.
- Organize and Save Space: Enhanced WinZip background tools can be quickly accessed from the WinZip Tools ribbon. Save space by finding and removing duplicate and unused files with ease.
- Streamline cloud file management: When working with cloud files, WinZip makes it easy to locate and edit files shared by others. In addition, better manage files in connected cloud accounts, including OneDrive, by organizing photos by year or month, eliminating the need to spend time scrolling around looking for memories.
- Powerful PDF Features: Sign PDFs to protect the original content in the document from unauthorized changes. Taking the PDF workflow even further, WinZip makes it easy to convert and combine multiple file types, such as .XLS, .PNG, .DOCX, and more, into a single PDF ready to share with clients and colleagues.
Recommended AI News: Adlumin Expands Executive Team with Former Cisco Veteran