Accenture Ranked #1 in Execution and Innovation for Workday Human Capital Management Services Market in HFS Research Report
Accenture has been ranked number one in overall Execution and Innovation in the HFS Top 10 for Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Services 2021 report.
“Our position in this HFS report reflects the combination of our deep relationship with Workday, our industry and functional knowledge, and our advanced technology capabilities that allow us to help our clients realize the most visionary of transformations with the most practical of operational benefits”
Accenture’s top position in Ability to Execute was based on being ranked number one in breadth and depth of services, which includes value chain coverage, proprietary tools development, and services and solutions to support specific market segments; and number one in market and team experience, based on number of clients, Workday certified consultants and reference feedback on the strength of resources. Accenture’s overall lead position in Innovation Capability was a result of being number one in strategy and vision, which looked at its investment plans to enhance capabilities, including geographic expansion, partnership and talent development; being ranked number one for vision for and investment in the development of Workday services offerings; and number one for its ability to deliver business transformation, as a result of the adoption of a holistic view and consultative approach to supporting customers’ human capital management transformation journeys.
Recommended AI News: AiDANT Selects Core Scientific to Provide AI-Powered GPU-as-a-Service
“Accenture is a strong leader in the Workday HCM services market, and was the top ranked service provider in Execution and Innovation in our research,” said Khalda De Souza, research director at HFS Research, and author of the HFS Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Services Top 10 report. “Accenture has one of the biggest certified talent pools, backed by continued investment in talent acquisition, motivation and retention. It has also developed business-oriented tools that span design thinking, change management and industry sector solutions. Moreover, Accenture’s customers commend it for its collaboration and partnership capabilities.”
Other Accenture strengths highlighted in the report include:
- Strong Workday HCM certified consultant pool: Accenture maintains a laser focus on talent acquisition, motivation and retention, particularly for the latest Workday solutions.
- Breadth of services: Accenture has experience across the life cycle of Workday HCM services to support large- and medium-sized enterprises. Accenture focuses on creating capabilities around new modules, including Workday Adaptive Planning, Workday Extend and Workday Prism Analytics.
- Accenture One advantage: Accenture can leverage skills and capabilities Accenture-wide. For example, the newly formed Workday Business Group works closely with Accenture’s digital and Talent and HR services practices.
- Industry sector strength: Accenture’s Workday services offerings are industry-sector-led. This includes strengthened US higher education and government capabilities from the acquisition of Sierra-Cedar’s Workday practice in 2020.
- Comprehensive business-focused tool investment: Accenture continues to strengthen its proprietary solutions across the Workday services life cycle. These include design thinking frameworks, pre-configured, industry solutions on the myConcerto digital platform, change management accelerators and dashboards, and support services solutions. Moreover, Accenture offers analytics solutions that include predictive insights.
- Transformation partner focus: Accenture supports customers’ transformation journeys using Workday technology. This is apparent throughout the engagement, from co-creating new HR functions with clients to offering flexible pricing options to facilitate true transformation journeys. Accenture focuses on modernizing clients’ HCM processes.
- Clear investment plans to maintain differentiation: Accenture’s strategy outlines clear areas for continued investment. These include Workday value realization, industry sector services and solution growth.
- Voice of the customer: Clients commend Accenture for its flexibility and the quality of its account management. One client said, “We felt true collaboration and partnership.” Another said, “Our delivery lead and account manager are the best I have ever worked with.”
“Our position in this HFS report reflects the combination of our deep relationship with Workday, our industry and functional knowledge, and our advanced technology capabilities that allow us to help our clients realize the most visionary of transformations with the most practical of operational benefits,” said Gloria Samuels, senior managing director and Accenture Workday Business Group lead. “We remain committed to investing in talent and innovation, pushing the boundaries of the Workday platform to create market-leading solutions that are accelerating our clients’ path to value.”
HFS assessed 11 services providers for the report across Ability to Execute, Innovation Capability, and Voice of Customer criteria, looking at planning, implementation, and management services for Workday HCM, Payroll, and Planning as they relate to HCM, globally.