AlayaCare Announces Enhanced Reporting And Analytics Solution
Real-time data allows home care organizations to efficiently unlock actionable insights for business growth and success
AlayaCare, leading home health software, announced the release of its updated reporting and analytics solution, Data Exploration. The all-new Data Exploration tool provides faster, intelligent reports, offering more effective ways for home care organizations to translate data into insights that make an impact.
“As the home care industry continues to evolve at a fast-moving pace, efficient data mining and analysis is critical to ensuring successful business operations and higher quality of care,” said Jonathan Vallee, VP, Data, AlayaCare. “With AlayaCare’s Data Exploration tool, home care organizations have the ability to identify key trends, flag critical issues, predict cost-savings, staffing needs, and ultimately deliver better care and better outcomes.”
The new Data Exploration tool empowers home care agencies to report on nearly any data stored within the AlayaCare platform. Customers can create custom dashboards, calculations, and formulate insights within the software to develop reports and enable smart and efficient business decisions.
Using the all-new Data Exploration tool, AlayaCare Cloud customers can create reports measuring:
- Client care level – insights reporting on care delivery standards and care outcomes
- Business operations – how to increase revenue, maximize resources and streamline operations based on key metrics and industry benchmark standards
- Population health – client and client segment trends, social determinants of health, and non-medical elements that contribute to client health and wellness
- Employee retention – employee insights and satisfaction levels to keep employees happy and mitigate regrettable churn
- Billing reports – actionable financial operational insights to measure goals and improve business processes