BigID and MongoDB Deliver Scalable Data Intelligence for Enterprise Data in the Cloud
Modern approaches to solving data privacy, data protection and data governance challenges rely on innovative technologies. The BigID and MongoDB partnership brings customers a seamless integration to discovering and cataloging sensitive data in MongoDB, while leveraging a modern general purpose database for BigID’s platform.
Recommended AI News: CloudRadial Announces IT Assessments Module For Compliance
With this partnership, BigID extends deep data insight for optimized MongoDB solutions: joint customers can automatically find, classify, and catalog their sensitive and personal data across their MongoDB applications – and across their data landscape.
- Discovery in Depth: BigID finds, catalogs, and classifies all sensitive data in MongoDB and adds insight and analysis about the data for context and understanding
- Unified View: BigID inventories and maps related data between data in MongoDB and data that lives in other sources across the data environment
- Targeted Action: The BigID Platform includes an application framework of privacy, security, and governance apps to take action on data in MongoDB for end-to-end data lifecycle management.
BigID also utilizes MongoDB as the data store that powers the BigID platform. Customers can now leverage MongoDB Atlas and MongoDB Enterprise Advanced for simplified, secure and enterprise-grade management of their MongoDB instances that underpin the platform.
Together, they reduce risk for cloud-native tools, enabling organizations to manage and process their sensitive and personal data at scale to accommodate complex enterprise environments. BigID leverages MongoDB as part of the BigID platform to:
- Scale Up and Out: With MongoDB, BigID can scan petabytes of data and scale out to accommodate data growth
- No Data Movement or Copying: MongoDB’s document-based structure facilitates BigID’s unique data intelligence without having to store or move sensitive and personal data
- Deployment Flexibility: MongoDB’s support for distributed architectures and multiple deployment options – including Kubernetes — ensures BigID is easy to install and manage even in complex environments
- Cloud Platform Support: As AWS, GCP and Azure are embraced by even the most risk-averse enterprises, BigID customers can leverage cloud native tools like MongoDB Atlas to address the transition and reduce operational overhead.
“Our strategic partnership with BigID will allow our customers to meet their enterprise data requirements and leverage MongoDB Atlas or MongoDB Enterprise Advanced. BigID’s approach to data privacy, security, and governance is innovative and we’re excited to support our joint customers.” said Sarah Branfman, VP, Partners at MongoDB.
“We’re thrilled to partner with MongoDB and offer our joint customers more powerful solutions to manage, protect, and scale their data.” said Will Murphy, VP, Business Development & Alliances. “MongoDB’s scalability, flexibility, and modern architecture combined with BigID’s data intelligence platform empowers customers to more easily manage their sensitive and personal data across complex data environments.”
Recommended AI News: ClickUp Raises $100 Million Series B As Demand For Its Productivity Platform Soars