Zoho Launches Canvas, The Industry-First Design Studio to Re-envision The CRM Experience For Enterprises
Canvas Brings Consumer-Level Simplicity to the CRM User Experience through a No-Code Design Studio, Increasing CRM Adoption Rates
Zoho Corporation, a leading global technology company, announced Canvas for Zoho CRM, a one-of-a-kind design studio for CRM personalization. Canvas enables businesses to create their own CRM interfaces that are better suited to the role of each employee, without IT or developer involvement. It helps simplify complex CRM implementations into streamlined and contextual employee-facing experiences.
Data and workflow customization can render a CRM system too complex for most employees, and personalizing the CRM for each employee’s role involves too much development effort and cost. As a direct result of this complexity, productivity drops, employees become disengaged, CRM adoption struggles, and ROI can suffer. With Canvas, companies of all sizes can avoid these issues and enjoy the breadth of functionality offered by a general-purpose CRM and the specialized experience offered by a vertical CRM.
With Canvas, Zoho’s customer experience platform continues to focus on building a system of experiences that simplifies the experience economy for brands and every stakeholder. From planning and creating diverse customer experiences to delivering and evolving them for the future, Zoho CRM helps organizations of all sizes enable employee productivity, improve stakeholder collaboration, and increase customer success.
Recommended AI News: Silverfort Partners with IDSA to Build Awareness for Identity-based Zero Trust
“A lot of CRM software already offers an abundance of personalization for customer experiences, but the same is not true for employee experiences. As a result, everyone’s using the same system and paying the productivity tax for no reason.” said Mani Vembu, COO of Zoho, “Imagine a reality where the system is tailor-made for each employee’s role. That is true all-around personalization, and that’s what we’re bringing to market with Canvas. We believe it’s a more natural solution to the challenge of software adoption. Our ultimate aim is for businesses to create enterprise-wide software experiences with consumer-grade simplicity.”
Canvas Capabilities Include:
- Drag-and-drop editor – Canvas sports a simple drag-and-drop editor that facilitates designing without the need to write a single line of code.
- Template gallery – Customers can pick a preset template that speaks to them and their industry, and dive right in.
- Industry relevant views – Companies can create views that are relevant to their industry, their work culture, their sales process, and more.
- Self-service via portals – Customers can also share Canvas creations over portals and create a better experience for vendors, stakeholders, and more.
- Role-based assignment – Companies can assign different Canvas views based on roles, responsibilities, and teams in their company.
- Extensive formatting – Canvas also houses a wide range of formatting options to edit the finer details of a view, and can load styles dynamically based on conditions.
Recommended AI News: HubSpot Partners With Envato To Launch Hundreds Of High-Quality CMS Hub Templates