CircleUp Announces Inner Circle
CircleUp, a leading data insights company, announces the launch of Inner Circle, a new community experience for all entrepreneurs. Inner Circle is a free, full suite of tools, resources, and live virtual events tailored for any high growth, private consumer brand.
Recommended AI News: ServicePower Expands Partnership Program
Feedback from entrepreneurs shows that today’s fastest growing private consumer brands struggle to access data-driven insights, industry introductions, and capital for growth. CircleUp believes access shouldn’t be limited to size and budget, and Inner Circle solves these pain points by providing a targeted, efficient, and highly relevant solution that equips entrepreneurs with the best possible information for the least amount of time and money.
Inner Circle Benefits
- Easy sign-up — sign-up takes less than two minutes on the redesigned CircleUp website
- Inner Circle Forum access — ask questions and share learnings with other entrepreneurs
- Curated service provider lists — access providers recommended by CPG leaders
- Live virtual events — ability to attend live, curated events and gain valuable insights while networking with fellow entrepreneurs
- Inner Circle Newsletter — get updates on live virtual events, entrepreneur insights, and more
In addition, those entrepreneurs that want more can soon enable data sharing within their account to gain even more access to tailored, company specific reports such as valuation tools and benchmarking data.
“At our core, CircleUp is a data insights company, so we created Inner Circle to leverage our resources and give entrepreneurs access to what was previously unattainable,” said Jeff Butler, General Manager of CircleUp Credit. “With our Inner Circle community we are taking a huge step toward discovering and accelerating the growth of the world’s best businesses.”
Recommended AI News: Circle, Maps.me Partner To Bring Benefits Of DeFi To More Consumers