Cisco Completes Acquisition of Socio Labs
– Cisco completes acquisition of Socio Labs, Inc. to expand Webex offerings beyond meetings, webinars and webcasts to include conferences and power the future of hybrid events.
– Socio Labs’ hybrid event management platform is expected to be seamlessly integrated into the Webex Suite soon.
Cisco announced the completion of the acquisition of privately-held, US-based Socio Labs, Inc. Socio is a modern event technology platform that manages the full lifecycle of multi-session, multi-track virtual, in-person and hybrid conferences – from registration to post-event analytics.
By adding Socio Labs to its Webex portfolio, Cisco will provide event organizers a single platform with everything they need to successfully host nearly any type of event imaginable. Benefits include the ability to create:
- Equally inclusive experiences for both in-person and virtual attendees during events of any type, size and format
- Highly customizable branded registration and ticketing experiences, dynamic ads, customized profiles and sponsor booths including gamification and lead generation components
- Actionable data about event attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and more, offering deeper insight into attendee interests
- Always-on, continuous engagement with attendees across multiple events, leveraging data about their virtual and in-person event behaviors and preferences to build personalized journeys
Recommended AI News: Etherlite Is Giving ETL Tokens to Every ETH Wallet Holder; Biggest Airdrop Ever
“Being able to offer novel, refreshing and inclusive experiences for all attendees – whether in person or virtual – is paramount in today’s new era of hybrid events,” said Jeetu Patel, executive vice president and general manager, Cisco Security and Collaboration. “The acquisition of Socio Labs is another example of how Cisco is rapidly addressing the evolving needs of our Webex customers and continuing to execute on our vision of providing the most seamless, inclusive, engaging and intelligent platform for meetings and events.”
Recommended AI News: Claritas Consumer Data Now Available on Narrative’s Data Streaming Platform
“Cisco shares in our commitment to creating technology that drives authentic connections and personalized experiences, which is one of the many reasons why joining forces with Cisco is great for our team and our customers,” said Yarkin Sakucoglu, Socio Labs co-founder and CEO. “Together, we will be able to accelerate this mission and continue building the best event technology platform for the hybrid future of events.”
Recommended AI News: Simplilearn Aims to Onboard 5 Million Learners on Its SkillUp Platform by 2023