DonorSearch and CoreLogic Partnership
DonorSearch, the premier provider of donor prospect intelligence, announced the addition of CoreLogic real estate data to its advanced research platform and batch screening service. CoreLogic is the industry’s largest and most precise source of real property ownership and market value data. Nonprofits can now swiftly and precisely assess prospective donor wealth and determine giving potential with CoreLogic data.
“CoreLogic data is a game-changer for nonprofits looking to measure wealth and determine gift potential,” says Bill TeDesco, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, DonorSearch. “The ownership and market value data are so strong that this will further enhance our products and our ability to profile the largest donors’ interests nationwide with greater confidence.”
With the addition of CoreLogic’s comprehensive and extensively researched real estate data, DonorSearch clients can now:
- Track ownership changes faster.
- Rely on more accurate market values.
- As a result, see a 20-30% increase in name-to-property matches.
- Employ a new level of matching logic that finds more matches and does an even better job isolating ownership in high-density housing, including co-ops in New York City and shared ownership buildings throughout the coverage.
- Confidently identify even more property owners in states with unusual address conventions like Hawaii.
CoreLogic real estate data is available immediately and is already active for Integrated Searches, screening, and AI products. This implementation also enhances the Search Options tab, specifically searching by an address nationally and searching by name.
Recommended AI ML Article: Do’s, Don’ts and Legalities Involved in Future Brand Collabs
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]