Epicor Announces Latest Release of Epicor iScala to Boost Competitive Advantage
New Usability Features, Coupled with Enhanced Reporting and Analytics, Improve the Ability of Businesses to Activate Agility and Drive Growth
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced the release of its latest version of Epicor iScala enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Featuring enhancements that will enable organizations to boost operational agility and accelerate competitive advantages, this new release contains improvements that elevate the functionality and usability of the ERP solution. These include a powerful new reporting architecture, integration with Epicor Data Analytics, and additional country and region-specific localizations which today’s global organizations need to drive better business outcomes.
“Epicor is committed to helping customers stay at the forefront of their industry by ensuring that every new release of iScala features value-add enhancements requested by our customers,” said Andy Coussins, senior vice president, international at Epicor Software.
“In this release, we’ve put the focus on augmenting the usability, reporting, and business analysis functionality of iScala, so that customers can leverage more business intelligence, value, and growth from the platform.”
iScala is priced to accelerate time to value, yet comprehensive, ERP solution designed specifically to support small to midmarket companies and subsidiaries of larger multi-national organizations. The latest innovations within iScala include:
- Enhanced reporting and analytics—new customizable SQL server reporting services that can be accessed via a browser to provide anytime, anywhere, any device access
- An improved user interface and user experience—more engaging and intuitive interactions that simplify the complexities of information management, and empower business teams to improve productivity
- Integration to Epicor Data Analytics—helping companies turn their data stored in Epicor iScala into actionable insights. With a deeper understanding of business data, companies can grow by reducing cost, identifying new opportunities, supporting specific programs, and speeding up decision-making.
- On-demand training and knowledge resources—live tips, guidance, and on-demand training that improves user satisfaction, knowledge, and productivity
- Extension of international standards and localizations—supporting customers who need the assurance of a truly global solution, this release features additional country-specific capabilities to keep organizations ready to do business and compliant in any territory
With this release, Epicor continues to advance the capabilities of iScala to deliver the scalability, extensibility, and rich functionality SMBs need to optimize the running and management of their operations and integrate their processes with customers, suppliers, partners, and channels.
“In use for over 20 years, iScala enables SMBs to reap the benefits of a cost-effective yet powerful multifunctional ERP platform that’s been developed to support the very unique business dynamics of small and midmarket companies,” said Nina Domingo, Director of Product Management. “Better reporting capability was a top customer request in the Epicor Voice of the Customer Survey in 2018 and 2019. Responding to that, and working in close collaboration with the user community, Epicor continues to move iScala forward in line with the needs of modern businesses seeking to thrive and survive in an increasingly competitive digitalized age.”