70% of millennial consumers say their shopping choices are influenced by the recommendation of their peers, including influencers. DesignRush outlined the ways in which influencer marketing can help brands convert audiences
70% of millennial consumers say their shopping choices are influenced by the recommendation of their peers, including influencers.
Recommended AI News: Simplify Deploys 8×8 for Enhanced Collaboration and Engagement
The ways influencer marketing converts target audiences are:
1. Higher engagement rates
- Influencers achieve 16 times higher engagement rates than paid media.
2. Targeted audience
- Influencers attract like-minded people, so they can impact the buying decision and cultivate the leads with a group of highly-targeted people. There is less trial-and-error than in other marketing methods.
3. Return on investment
- For every dollar that’s invested in influencer marketing, companies are earning at least eight times more.
- 94% of marketers believe that influencer marketing campaigns have been effective in improving their brand’s marketing strategy and results.
- It’s estimated that in 2018, influencer marketing was already worth $1.7 billion and it is one of the fastest-growing customer acquisition models.
Brands can explore the top influencer marketing agencies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.