Lexalytics Launches “Switch to Lexalytics” Campaign
Lexalytics, the leader in “words-first” machine learning and artificial intelligence, announced the “Switch to Lexalytics” campaign to encourage businesses which process very large volumes of text data to switch from their current provider of natural language processing (NLP) technology to Lexalytics for lower costs and improved performance.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, sheltering in place, and social justice movements which began earlier this spring, there has been a dramatic increase in social media conversations, customer service emails, call logs, news stories, contracts and other unstructured text documents, resulting in increased processing costs for companies analyzing this data. While many businesses are struggling with the impact of lost revenues from the economic downturn, there has never been a more important time to monitor and analyze unstructured data to compete, communicate and retain customers.
Recognizing this new environment, Lexalytics is encouraging companies conducting cross-industry social listening, media monitoring and Voice of the Customer (VoC) campaigns; robotic process automation (RPA); market research or survey analysis to talk to Lexalytics.
Companies that have recently switched to Lexalytics either from in-house development and open source, or from competitive providers of AI-based NLP and text analytics technology have chosen Lexalytics because they have received:
- Large cost savings (up to 47 percent compared to previous providers)
- Customized, proof-of-concept applications developed rapidly to determine the viability and return on investment (ROI) of an engagement
- World-class professional services to assist in the migration to Lexalytics products and unlimited support
- Choice of on-premises, cloud or hybrid-cloud solutions
- Access to all levels of the Lexalytics’ team, from its chief data scientist and C-level executives to account managers and customer service
- Extensive language coverage, with native processing in more than 20 languages
- Best-in-class feature set, including sentiment analysis, named entity and theme extraction, categorization, intention analysis and summarization, with industry-specific software packages in a variety of verticals for optimal performance right out of the box
Recommended AI News: Cincom’s Robert Kavanagh Joins IAMCP Board of Directors
“While there are some areas of strength and glimmers of optimism in the global economy, the business climate overall continues to be challenging and uncertain,” said Jeff Catlin, CEO of Lexalytics. “Given this reality, we recognize that every department within an organization is looking for ways to cut costs without sacrificing output or service. With our ‘Switch to Lexalytics’ campaign, we want to make prospective customers aware that we’re here to help them achieve just that — smoothly and efficiently.”
One company to recently switch to Lexalytics is Zignal Labs, creator of the Impact Intelligence Platform platform for measuring the evolution of opinion in real time. Zignal processes billions of documents per month for some of the world’s largest organizations and chose Lexalytics for its accuracy and performance, breadth of foreign language capabilities, scale and price, as well as the option to process and analyze the data on-premises.