Logz.io Will Showcase Grafana-based app at AWS re:Invent
Logz.io, an intelligent and scalable machine data analytics platform, is expanding their core platform capabilities to include Grafana, the most popular open source tool for analyzing metrics and time-series data. Through adding this metrics capability, Logz.io is enabling engineers to work cross-functionally, breaking down siloed tasks and responsibilities, becoming the only open source-based solution to consolidate monitoring, troubleshooting, and security into a unified platform. These new capabilities will be showcased for the first time at AWS re:Invent 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
By offering these capabilities, the company aims to empower engineers to focus more time on ensuring availability, performance, and security of applications rather than installing and maintaining DIY monitoring systems with limited performance and scalability.
“Performance issues, service outages, and security breaches can cost millions and severely damage customer trust. Yet the engineers entrusted to manage these functions lack an easy, scalable option and are frustrated by the limitations and complexities of current open source monitoring and troubleshooting systems,” says Logz.io CEO, Tomer Levy. “By providing engineers with the open source monitoring systems they love along with the scalability they need, we enable engineers to be more effective and efficient in their day-to-day activities while empowering them to spend more time improving their products and increasing innovation.”
Today, with applications increasingly distributed across microservices, containers, and cloud environments, engineers are experiencing unprecedented complexity in operating these environments. As a result, valuable resources are spent deploying, running and maintaining these systems instead of driving innovation within the organization. Logz.io aims to change all of this by providing an easy-to-use, fully scalable and intelligent open source-based platform.
Key benefits of Logz.io’s Time Series Application include:
- ELK and Grafana, at scale – Get ELK and Grafana as a service in the cloud. Scalability, availability, and security assured.
- Easy – Use a unified solution for monitoring, troubleshooting, and security with easy setup and built-in integrations with any data source. No maintenance required.
- Intelligent – Leverage state-of-the-art AI/machine learning and crowdsourcing to identify and resolve critical errors and threats in real time before they impact your business.
- Modern – Works with your technology stack featuring out-of-the-box integrations with cloud, Kubernetes, containers, incident management platforms, and more.
- End-to-end service – Logz.io takes care of the entire data ingestion pipeline and offers 24/7 chat support as well as an online training academy.
- Secure – Compliant with: PCI-1, SOC-2 Type 2, HIPAA, GDPR and ISO-27001.