Offers Hands-On Training, Knowledge and an Inside Look at How Industry Giants Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Uber and Alibaba Leverage Graph Analytics
TigerGraph, the world’s fastest graph analytics platform for the enterprise, announced Graph Gurus, a free educational hands-on webinar series designed for developers and data scientists. With topics including graph analytics, real-world uses cases, applications and more, Graph Gurus’ mission is to support graph enthusiasts in developing their technical expertise.
Graph databases continue to be the fastest growing category in the entire database sector, according to DB-Engines. Conservative estimates forecast the database and graph analytics market to grow to $5.6 billion in the next six years, says Zion Research.
“We thank the developer community for the overwhelming response to our recent launch of TigerGraph Developer Edition,” said Yu Xu, CEO and founder of TigerGraph. “As the next stage of the graph database evolution continues, we remain committed to helping graph enthusiasts drive their professional growth. Graph Gurus provides valuable training to help developers and businesses alike make the most of their graph database investments.”
TigerGraph’s Graph Gurus webinar series offers a range of hands-on tools and knowledge on topics including GSQL, the best modern graph query language on the market for graph computation and analytics, with each episode consisting of a 30-minute lecture followed by a 15-minute open Q&A. Episodes begin with an overview of business and technical challenges, followed by an overview of a data set and the GSQL graph query code for implementing various graph algorithms to solve a specific problem.
Attendees also gain an inside look into how industry giants like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Uber and Alibaba are leveraging graphs and graph analytics to derive maximum business value. Upcoming Graph Gurus webinar episodes include:
Episode 1: “Building an Enterprise Knowledge Graph with Resource Description Framework (RDF) and Graph Database”
- Wednesday, August 8 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Featuring TigerGraph’s Mingxi Wu, VP of Engineering, Dr. Victor Lee, Director Product Management, Xinyu Chang, Solutions Leader
- For details and registration, visit https://info.tigergraph.com/graph-gurus-1
Episode 2: “Building the Next Generation Recommendation engine with a Graph Database”
- Wednesday, August 29 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Featuring TigerGraph’s Dr. Mingxi Wu, Dr. Victor Lee, Renchu Song, Senior Member of Technical Staff
- For details and registration, visit https://info.tigergraph.com/graph-gurus-2.
Episode 3: “Detecting Fraud and Money Laundering in Real-time with Graph Analytics”
- Wednesday, September 12 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Featuring TigerGraph’s Dr. Mingxi Wu, Dr. Victor Lee and Dr. Xinyu Chang, Solutions Leader
- For details and registration, visit https://info.tigergraph.com/graph-gurus-3
TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. TigerGraph fulfills the true promise and benefits of the graph platform by tackling the toughest data challenges in real time, no matter how large or complex the dataset. TigerGraph supports applications such as IoT, AI and machine learning to make sense of ever-changing big data. TigerGraph’s proven technology is used by customers including Uber, VISA, Alipay, Wish, China Mobile, State Grid Corporation of China, and Zillow.