Zilliant Announces Next Generation Product Innovations to More Intelligently Power B2B Commerce
Zilliant’s AI and pricing leadership position strengthens with significantly faster optimization times and leading-edge AI simulations
Zilliant, the industry leader in intelligent B2B price optimization, price management and sales guidance software, announced significant advances to its robust, market-leading AI-based price optimization, price management and sales solutions.
“Our 100% cloud-native SaaS platform has a proven track record of success in helping our customers to deploy their commercial strategies and use their data more intelligently”
“Our 100% cloud-native SaaS platform has a proven track record of success in helping our customers to deploy their commercial strategies and use their data more intelligently,” said Zilliant President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Peters. “Rapid innovation to solve the breadth of pricing and commercial challenges our customers face is foundational to Zilliant. Today, I’m thrilled to unveil the next-generation of solutions to power intelligent commerce.”
Recommended AI News: Apptopia Raises $20 Million In Series C Funding To Source New Connected Device Data
Announced today to customers attending Zilliant MindShare 2021, next-generation price optimization and management and sales innovations include:
- Next-generation Price IQ® — Innovations built upon Price IQ, the most robust, AI-based price optimization on the market, include:
- Significantly faster optimization run times.
- Enhanced elasticity predictions using leading-edge AI simulations, and a multivariate model, which incorporates multiple variables such as loss data and competitive data, in addition to win-only data.
- New rebate management capabilities — Enables customers to set up, manage and calculate accruals, enroll customers in rebate programs, and proactively push customer-specific rebate actions to salespeople and measure the impact with closed-loop tracking.
- Enhanced Price Manager — New capabilities enable customers to respond more effectively to inflationary pressures.
- Bring your own data science model — Jupyter notebooks can be used to infuse a customer’s own data science model directly into Zilliant’s price optimization and prescriptive sales solutions, and to build SmartApps on the Zilliant IQ Platform® for ancillary commercial challenges.
- Real-Time Market Pricing — Innovations extend the well-established capabilities to enable automated dynamic pricing in response to market triggers such as competitive price moves, changing inventory positions and real-time cost changes.
- Enhanced integration capabilities — Extended to provide seamless delivery of pricing and sales guidance to ERP, CRM, eCommerce and CPQ systems in real-time via integration and native connectors.
Recommended AI News: Intel’s 2020-2021 Corporate Responsibility Report: A Letter From Intel’s CEO
“At our core is an undisputed leadership position in data science and AI. Our approach is pragmatic, proven and tested by hundreds of B2B companies,” said Zilliant Senior Vice President of Products and Science Pete Eppele. “We’re passionate about customer success, delivering the highest ROI and fastest time to value, which is a direct reflection of our next generation price optimization capabilities, as well as our newly-released Campaign Manager solution, which has revolutionized the way companies connect strategy to execution.”
Recommended AI News: Wayflyer and Adobe Announce Merchant Finance Solution to Propel eCommerce Industry