Nextech AR Announces Major Upgrades to It’s Spatial Computing – Augmented Reality Navigation Platform “ARway”
Nextech AR Solutions Corp. Metaverse Company and leading provider of augmented reality (“AR”) experience technologies, wayfinding technologies and 3D model services announces major featured upgrades to ARway, a no-code spatial computing platform for the real-world Metaverse.
WEB3 Gaming and NFT News : P2E.Game: The One-Stop Portal for WEB3 Gaming and NFT
The estimated trading date of ARway is October 26, 2022 on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) with the ticker symbol: ARWY. The Company has already begun the listing process for ARway to trade on the Frankfurt exchange and the OTC Market and expects trading on those exchanges within 60-days of its CSE debut. Upon listing Nextech will retain an ownership stake of 13 million shares of ARway and distribute 4 million additional shares as a stock dividend to Nextech shareholders.
Visual Positioning System – QR codes
- Enhanced image tracking technology provides a meaningful visual marker for users to enter wayfinding and AR experiences.
- QR codes are ubiquitous symbols in today’s world and scanning one is synonymous with Augmented Reality activations.
- The ARway system provides auto generated sets of QR codes to be deployed at locations.
- Scanning an ARway QR code provides centimeter precise accuracy of persistent AR content including wayfinding destinations, spatial templates and more.
- This major upgrade to ARway’s Visual Positioning System (VPS) strengthens ARway’s hardware-free solution, and enhances the ease of implementation and visitor experience.
- ARway is appropriately to positioned to make an impact on two markets: Indoor Navigation and Spatial Computing
Browse The Complete News About Blockchain : Blockchain Partnership: PraSaga and Metahug Gamify Web3 Education Via Roblox
User Experience – Deep-links
- Users can now launch an AR experience directly by scanning an ARway QR code from their cell phone camera app
- Saves users the time and energy locating a particular app – significantly improving the user experience
- ARway can enable indoor navigation and wayfinding with a seamless user journey that reduces churn and increases the likelihood of an install
Location Intelligence – Monetizing Air Space
- First version of advertising tools released to position ARway as a spatial marketing platform
- Analytics dashboards provide deep insights on visitor behaviour and content engagement in facilities
- Dwell time and top Points of Interests (POIs), locations and content in spatial maps can be measured
- Customers have access to the right data and tools to monetize experiences in their premises
Evan Gappelberg CEO of Nextech comments “I’m very excited to see the rapid progress our team has made in a very short amount of time which can be attributed to the team being laser-focused on the development of our spatial computing platform. Today’s announced upgrades are no small feat and solidify our leadership position as a no- code, VPS platform in the emerging multi-billion dollar spatial computing market. He continues “AR wayfinding when combined with detailed analytics and AR advertising has enormous long term revenue implications for ARway. We are just beginning our journey and already are receiving a tremendous amount of interest from enterprise customers which we expect to close soon”.
Next-gen AI-On-Demand Platform : European Commission Pumps in $9.15 Million to Develop Next-gen AI-On-Demand Platform
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]