Scandit, the leading enterprise technology platform for mobile computer vision, barcode scanning, and augmented reality, announced that the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK was used to add powerful scanning functionality to Epic’s Rover app on Android devices for health record management. The Scandit integration with Rover will be coming to iOS soon.
“Scandit is excited to help healthcare customers trust their scans.”
Scandit’s technology makes it easy for the Rover app to accurately identify a patient by scanning the barcode on their wristband, which allows authorized clinical users of Epic’s comprehensive health record to use the full features of Rover right from the same mobile devices.
By integrating Scandit barcode scanning, healthcare organizations are able to replace expensive dedicated scanners and achieve greater mobility using mobile devices that come at a dramatically lower total cost of ownership.
“Healthcare professionals need to be 100% confident that they’re getting accurate patient information,” said Samuel Mueller, CEO of Scandit. “Scandit is excited to help healthcare customers trust their scans.”
- Learn more about Scandit’s healthcare use cases: https://www.scandit.com/industries/healthcare/
- Learn more about Scandit for Epic Rover: https://www.scandit.com/epic/
- Learn more about Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK: https://www.scandit.com/products/barcode-scanner/details/
- Watch this video to see Scandit’s healthcare solutions in action: https://www.scandit.com/resources/videos/healthcare-innovation-with-computer-vision/
- View Scandit’s press kit: https://www.scandit.com/press/
- Learn more about Scandit: https://www.scandit.com/