Calibrate Blockchain Is the First Premier Conference of 2019 Dedicated to Learning, in an Affordable, Decentralized Location
Building on the success of recent workshops, Calibrate Blockchain, a division of Mobile Growth Summit, a leading global mobile media company providing mobile marketing professionals with frontline content and community events to help grow their businesses, has teamed up with partners to launch the premiere blockchain conference of 2019.
Calibrate Blockchain, a two-day, industry-first conference organized to educate professionals, executives, and enthusiasts will take place 24 January 2019- 25 January 2019 in Spokane, Washington. The high-caliber event will feature lectures, pitch sessions, and 1:1 meetings in an intimate setting. A world-class roster of speakers and experts will provide attendees the inside track of the fundamental pillars of blockchain and the key ways they can use the technology to reach strategic objectives and improve business and finance functions.
Topics and tracks will include:
- ICOs/Token Generation Events – Fundraising as a Killer App of Blockchain, and the Future of Fundraising
- Security – Critical Distributed Infrastructure Perspective and Approaches, for the Individual and Securing Smart Contracts and Blockchain Startups
- Compliance, Governance, and Government – Transparency and Accountability, including the World’s Leading Innovator in Voting Technology
- Use Cases – Supply Chain, Citizen Identity, Collectibles, Augmented Reality
Additional tracks Blockchain & Innovation, Cryptocurrencies & Investments, Blockchain 101, and ICO/TGE Salon will provide participants a rare view into key areas of blockchain including a holistic view into their combined importance and impact. Finally, workshops and presentations will provide expert instruction and advice around Dapps and Smart Contract Development.
The impressive roster of conference speakers includes:
- Charles Manning, CEO of Kochava and XCHNG digital advertising ecosystem
- Travis Jank, CEO and Lawrence Sewell, COO from Krambu
- Andrew Cook, Five23 CEO and Krambu Investor and Advisor
- Ryan Ozanian, CEO at Dust Messaging & Mercury Protocol, a blockchain-powered communication network
- Marcus Andrade, Founder, and CEO of AML Bitcoin
- Ben Bartlett, Blockchain Counsel, Berkeley City Council member
Calibrate Blockchain follows on the heels of its highly successful inaugural event at Gonzaga University (October 11). The event showcased a line-up of five renowned blockchain experts and featured a series of topics developed to educate and inspire, and was hosted by Dr. Danielle Xu, Professor & Mozilo Chair of Business Administration.
“Blockchain is an exciting technology—but to grasp the opportunities you have to ask and answer tough questions about the options and the impact,” observes Dave Westin, President of the Mobile Growth Summit. “To provide answers, we offer the most focused conference of its type and a must-attend event for founders, investors, and researchers in the blockchain space.”