WISeKey, Luminaries21.Com And OISTE.ORG Foundation Signed A Strategic Agreement To Launch High Level NFTs For Good By WISe.ART With The Support Of 1090 Worldwide Leader Members Of Luminaries 21
WISeKey, Luminaries21.com and OISTE.ORG Foundation signed a strategic agreement to launch high level NFTs for Good by WISe.ART with the support of 1090 worldwide leader members of Luminaries 21
The cooperation includes the development of a metaverse for world leaders and celebrities from Luminaries 21, to create NFTs for Good in order to promote sustainable causes
WISeKey International Holding Ltd., a leading global cybersecurity, AI, Blockchain, and IoT company, announced that it has signed a cooperation agreement with Luminaries21.com and OISTE.ORG Foundation, to develop high-end nonfungible tokens (NFTs) specifically designed for world leaders, celebrities and influencers with very large ecosystems. The NFTs will be combined with specific social causes in order to develop and fund concrete solutions targeting the United Nations global sustainable goals, among others.
Recommended AI News: Top 5 NFT Collectibles Worth $10.2 Billion in November
NFT projects on the pipeline in cooperation with Luminaries 21 include several activities in cooperation with leading humanitarian agencies.
Luminaries 21 will work together with WISekey and OISTE.ORG foundation, to encourage NFT humanitarian specific causes. The OISTE Foundation supports many global organizations that focus on human rights and sustainable development projects, and so does Luminaries 21.
In the words of Alberto Diez, president and founder of Luminaries 21, “NFTs are one of the 20 lines of additional income to increase the profitability of our clients, and WISeKey is the ideal partner, not only because of its advanced leading technology, but also for the added value that represents being in the hands of world leaders in cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.”
Do You Read More Google News : The Cookie Ditch UK Digital Marketing Now Much Less Dependent On Third-Party Cookies
Specifically, the OISTE Foundation:
- Was amongst the first civil society organizations that subscribed and endorsed the International Principles on the Application of Human Rights to Communications Surveillance back in 2013.
- It follows closely the work of the UN Special Rapporteur on the Human Right to Privacy and organizes a panel as a side-event of the Human Rights Council, the objective of which is to create awareness and educate human rights activists on the relevance of this emerging topic.
- Supports the initiative of the Geneva Office of the United Nations, Perception Change project, a collective effort to show the relevance and impact of the work of Geneva-based International Organizations, and the UN High-level Panel on Digital Cooperation and the analysis and recommendations contained in the report: “The Age of Digital Interdependence.”
- Endorses the “Principles on identification for sustainable development: Toward the Digital Age“ and aligns its practices with these principles.
- Adheres to the Universal Guidelines for Artificial Intelligence proposed by The Public Voice
The WISe.ART NFT marketplace platform is secured by WISeKey’s various security technologies enabling the authentication of digital identity based NFTs, physical objects as well as digital assets, in a safe end-to-end process. The user is in full control of its WISeID NFT and other NFTs need to request access to its identity information so WISeID NFTs users can decide by themselves what level of information they wish to share, thus keeping full control. The WISeKey approach to the Metaverse has as objective to provide safe infrastructure identity services based on blockchain technologies for a wide range of users, including individuals, corporations and government institutions. As our digital lives become increasingly digitalized, Metaverse will leverage the advantages of the internet to establish a virtual world for its users. Businesses and communities will depend on users’ digital identities to manage assets.
Recommended AI News: TINECO Honored As CES 2022 Innovation Award Winner In The Smart Home Category