Reltime Secures USD 50 Million Commitment from GEM Digital
Reltime AS is pleased to announce a strategic investment partnership with GEM Digital Limited, a digital asset investment firm based in The Bahamas.
Reltime has developed the world’s first global Layer 1, Proof of Authority (PoA) blockchain and Web3 financial ecosystem. Reltime’s goal is by 2025 for 100,000,000 people and enterprises to be financially free and do more with money by sending, receiving, withdrawing, depositing, borrowing, lending, earning, swapping, interacting and transacting on the Metaverses and in the real world.
Recommended AI News: ITsavvy Announces Acquisition of Technology Resource Advisors K-12 Computing
Peter Michel Heilmann, CEO, Reltime in Amsterdam
GEM Digital’s commitment provides Reltime with the opportunity to scale up following years of game-changing Research and Development (R&D), while bolstering its activities in 150 countries and taking the company to the next level.
With this latest commitment, Reltime intends to launch and further develop new technologies and solutions, including but not limited to:
- The world’s first Web3 biometric payment card with cold storage and ID (more details will be announced in a separate press release shortly).
- Reltime’s state-of-the-art Proof of Deposit (PoD) protocol, which provides more secure and safe solutions for safeguarding the financial assets of people and businesses world-wide.
- Reltime DEX (Decentralised Exchange) and Reltime NFT Marketplace, which can also be white labelled. Reltime already enables businesses, developers, and others to build and launch new products, services, tokens, marketplaces and NFTs on top of its Layer 1, Proof of Authority blockchain.
- FastTrack to Web3, a three-week, white-labelled, custom-built, and all-in-one B2B2C Web3 Banking as a Service (W3BaaS) solution for companies and trusted brands wishing to enter the Web3 embedded finance (blockchain) space.
- Reltime’s Metaverse SDK (software development kit), allowing companies, developers, and partners to provide Reltime’s white-labelled products, services and solutions on different Metaverses.
Both parties also agreed that GEM’s portfolio companies will explore cross-pollination opportunities, capitalising on Reltime’s Layer 1, PoA blockchain and Web3 financial ecosystem.
“This global investment commitment represents an enormous opportunity for Reltime to strengthen our mission and vision and gives us a major boost of confidence that we are on the right track,” says Marlene Julo, co-founder, Chair, CFO and anchor investor, Reltime. “We envision a world where the power belongs in the hands of the people—regardless of income, background, gender, race, ethnicity, banked, unbanked or underbanked status.”
“We warmly welcome GEM on board as our new strategic investment partner, which opens new doors and broadens our global investor base,” says Peter Michel Heilmann, CEO, Reltime. “Following years of extensive R&D and hard work, Reltime is now ready to scale up and go global, offering unique, disruptive and valuable products and services. The investment commitment will significantly boost our ability to introduce new innovative technologies and solutions to the global marketplace.”
Recommended AI News: Cybersecurity for AI Solutions Provider TrojAI Inc. Closes $3 Million Seed Round
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]