Aliant Payments Launches New CryptoBucks Mobile Application
The new CryptoBucks app is part of Aliant Payments’ strategy to partner with major retailers and fintech software developers to increase the adoption of cryptocurrency payments
Aliant Payments, a leading US based provider of merchant services and payment processing, announced the launch of CryptoBucks, a mobile app designed to enable merchants to securely accept crypto payments from any device. Available to download free-of-charge on both iOS and Android, the launch of CryptoBucks represents a new standard for ease-of-use, flexibility, and security.
The CryptoBucks app makes it easier for merchants to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum (ether) payments both in-store and online, whilst adhering to all KYC and AML regulations. Additionally, CryptoBucks is offering merchants their first 90 days of crypto processing transactions free-of-charge, with no monthly fees, no contract, and no termination, with the option to cancel at any time.
Recommended AI News: Fortinet Unveils Cloud-To-Cloud SD-WAN Solution
Innovative features on the CryptoBucks’s app include:
- A fast signup process, where merchants can upload documents, get approved, get credentials, and begin accepting crypto payments within one hour.
- Crypto sales are converted to USD and deposited directly into a merchant’s domestic checking account within 48 hours.
- Users can monitor the status of all transactions in real-time.
- Users can send transaction invoices and accept payments from anywhere in the world through their website, mobile device, email, SMS text message, or in person.
- East integration with Android-driven point-of-sale systems.
Recommended AI News: RapidFire Tools Launches Network Detective Microsoft Cloud Assessment Module
“The new CryptoBucks mobile app allows for a seamless experience for both retailers and consumers, making it the fastest, easiest and coolest payment app in the world,” said Eric Brown, Founder and CEO of Aliant Payments. “We are thrilled to be changing the way consumers pay for everyday purchases and transforming payments in a way never before seen.”
In 2017, Aliant became one of the first payment processors to offer a cryptocurrency payment solution to merchants. The CryptoBucks app launch is the latest development in a growth strategy to partner with both major retailers and fintech and software developers to increase the use of cryptocurrency payments.