Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitrump Opens up for Altcoins Listing
UAE based cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform Bitrump to list emerging Altcoins to expand the trading options and overall experience of its global users.
UAE’s leading cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform Bitrump is gearing up to expand its digital assets portfolio. The exchange will be listing Altcoins on their platform with the main focus on emerging cryptos.
Owing to its continuous trade volume surges and almost zero-downtime, Bitrump has garnered global repute, gradually advancing to take lead spot through its value-added trading services solutions. The exchange has been on an expansion mode and has recently added 30 thousand new users to the platform. According to company reports, the exchange has been experiencing a sharp rise in user traffic and new registrations for quite some time now.
Recommended AI News: Azure Databricks Now Available On Microsoft Azure Government
Speaking about the Altcoin listing, Xavier Perry, the Director of Bitrump, commented, “Bitrump has all of the leading crypto listed on the platform. However, owing to the enthusiastic trading response from the users, we have decided to expand the list by adding more Altcoins, and our focus will be on emerging coins apart from the established ones.”
Bitrump has a core team of experts that follows a stringent set of guidelines to list coins on the platform to ensure the best prices and secured trading to global users.
Recommended AI News: Cyral Announces The Launch Of Its New Open Source Project: Approzium
Bitrump has gained immense popularity globally owing to its innovative and scalable trading options and offerings. The simple and user-friendly yet intuitive trading interface and app make for a rewarding trading experience for the users. The key features of the exchange include:
1. Instant and high liquidity in digital assets offered to traders
2. Integration with major global exchanges improves liquidity and ensures the best prices to the traders
3. A varied range of crypto trading pairs
4. Provision of real-time trade execution and reconciliation
5. Multi-signature technology and key encryption guarantees enhanced security of coin storage in cold wallets
6. Execution of data transmission ensured through encrypted transport layer security
7. Instant KYC and AML authentication for the users
8. 2-factor authentication for validation of withdrawal and changes in account settings
Recommended AI News: Tulip Launches Video Chat To Connect Store Associates And Customers In Real-Time