Huobi Launches An Incubator Program To Provide Assets, Resources And Guidance For Startups
- iBox, a popular new NFT platform in China, is the first project incubated by Huobi X Center
Huobi Group, a world leading cryptocurrency and blockchain company, announced the initiation of its incubator program, Huobi X Center, who’s goal is to empower startups by providing customers a range of resources. With an emphasized focus on new technologies and emerging sectors including DeFi, NFTs, distributed storage, and other innovations, Huobi X Center will drive the development of start-up projects to contribute to the blockchain industry as a whole.
Recommended AI News: Identity Verification Platform Sumsub Raises $6 Million in Series a From MetaQuotes
The resources provided through Huobi X Center include:
- Funding and Tech Support: Every accepted project will receive access to a workspace, funding, and hands-on assistance.
- Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Support: Projects will receive access to professional PR teams to promote their projects, as well as get hands-on training for promotions once the incubation program has ended.
- Legal and Financial Guidance: With focus on regulatory compliance in all operating regions, Huobi X Center will provide projects with personnel training, legal and financial guidance.
- Continuous Support and Financing: Selected projects will continue to receive funding and support after the incubation program has ended.
The first project incubated by Huobi X Center, iBox, has seen rapid growth since its launch in May 2021. iBox is currently working with influencers, artists, and celebrities, as well as widely recognized brands and intellectual property (IPs), to launch exclusive NFT collectibles on its platform.
Recommended AI News: AI Robotics Startup Mech-Mind Completes Series C Funding Led by Tech Giant Meituan
“Technology is the primary productive force, and new technology has always been the leading driving force for the healthy and upward development of the blockchain industry,” stated Livio, chairman of Huobi X Center. “As a one-stop shop for incubatees, X Center will hold a diversity of programs to support emerging projects. As more products and services are created, we warmly welcome developers and entrepreneurs to join us.”
To ensure Huobi X Center cohorts include a diverse range of projects, Huobi X Center will actively recruit new established projects through Huobi’s University and The Huobi Research Institute, as well as startup camps, hackathons, developer conferences, and community activities.