Team Cryptster Launches NextGen P2P Crypto Marketplace
Created to satisfy the needs of thousands of crypto enthusiasts all over the world, Cryptster’s new P2P exchange platform was designed to be particularly useful in countries where buying Bitcoins is associated with some sort of inconvenience.
Recommended AI News: Lookout Recognized in Eleven Gartner® Hype Cycle™ Reports
The team is aware of most of the issues on the continent and clearly understands the importance of P2P trading format there.
The platform is indispensable in the countries where the real roadblock on the way to buying Bitcoins is a lack of properly functional banking system.
Buying up Bitcoin, and adopting it as a payment instrument, is a perfect and sometimes, the only solution to protect yourself from constant inflation. However, high fees, absence of security measures and virtually no transparency are the reasons why people in regions, such Africa or South America, rely more and more on companies like Cryptster to buy Bitcoin and altcoins. Unlike centralized crypto exchanges, P2P exchanges offer a variety of payment options: online payment, for cash, and other forms of payment including gift cards of your choice.
“The priority underlying the creation of this platform were high transparency and safety of transactions. Add worldwide accessibility at the lowest fees and you have an excellent opportunity to buy and sell cryptocurrency strictly on a person-to-person basis,” says Cryptster co-founder Alex Кross.
It is also a truly user-friendly site as well. To make its services even more attractive, Cryptster has set a service fee at 0.25% per trade. However, only the person who posted the offer to sell or buy cryptocurrency, will be charged the fee.
Anyone willing to exchange fiat to bitcoin (BTC) or vice versa can sign up with only email address and a password.
Recommended AI News: Mastercard Acquires CipherTrace To Enhance Crypto Capabilities
“As far as clients’ assets are concerned, we leave nothing to chances. At Cryptster, we take the safety of users’ personal information and financial data with all due seriousness,“ affirms Mr. Kross.
The site stores all financial operations data as smart contracts on private blockchain ledger. This keeps all logs immutable and not accessible to any manipulation.
- 2-Factor Authentication login
- Free built-in Multisig wallet upon registration
- No limit on the number of offers published or the amount traded
- Generation of additional addresses within the wallet for enhanced security
- Free and instant asset transfers within the platform
- Adjustable working hours to let other users know when offers are available
- Trade and Direct chat options for in-trade communications
- Conversation over chat is encrypted and absolutely private
- Secure storage of financial data in a private blockchain as smart contracts
- Feedback system as user performance indicator