Clark Atlanta University Partners With The Consort Institute To Bring Courses For Careers In Emerging Technologies
Registration for the new emerging technology courses begins on July 16, 2021
Clark Atlanta University will begin registration for its new emerging technology courses on July 16, 2021. The university has partnered with Consort Institute to provide job seekers and working professionals with opportunities to learn cutting-edge technology through a series of courses.
All virtual class sessions will be held on Saturdays and each course can be completed in seven to 12 weeks. The learners are prepared for advancement in careers in emerging technology after completing any of these courses.
Launch your career in high tech at Consort Institute at Clark Atlanta University
Courses offered will include:
- Business Intelligence
- Big Data & Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Additionally, information sessions for the courses will begin Friday, July 16, 2021. These sessions will provide the opportunity to learn details about the courses and to ask any questions.
“We’re proud to partner with Consort Institute to offer job seekers and working professionals cutting-edge technology courses that fit into their busy schedules,” said president George T. French, Jr., Ph.D. “These practical courses will connect students with experts in the technological fields that are shaping our future.”
Consort Institute partners with top universities to offer programs to learners interested in strengthening their skill set through hands-on learning in emerging technologies.
Recommended AI News: ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ The Go-To Payment Method for Aussies
“Rapid advancements in digitization technologies have created many well-paying career opportunities. The collaboration between Clark Atlanta University and Consort Institute establishes a platform for offering highly effective, fast skills development and agile up-skilling programs to address the workforce requirements of emerging technologies,” said Consort Institute president, Dr. Mahmoud Ghavi, Ph.D.
Some of the unique features of Consort Institute’s “fast-skilling” program in emerging technologies include:
- Segmentation and delivery of comprehensive, in-demand technical programs into small stackable modules that provide sufficient skills and training for a specific career track
- Pre-program support with skillset equalization and job search training
- Flexibility to register for one or more modules that directly pertain to the student’s area of interest
- Stackable modules to support student’s mobility should they decide to expand or elevate their skillsets at any time.
- Hands-on, project-based training to help with the delivery of technical knowledge in an application-oriented format that focuses on problem-solving skills
- Use of multiple instructors with in-depth academic and business expertise to teach different modules of a course based on their respective experience
- Convenient work-friendly Saturday and evening schedules
- Focus on “hard” and “soft” skill set development, supplemented with continued support upon completion of the course