Mobilum Technologies Engages Purple Crown Communications for Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Mobilum Technologies Inc., a technology-driven company making traditional finance accessible through digital payment infrastructure and digital asset management technologies, is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Purple Crown Communications Corp. for investor relations and corporate communications services.
Purple Crown will work with Mobilum’s management to advance the Company’s broad corporate communications goals and develop investor and public awareness. In consideration for the Services, the Company will pay Purple Crown $20,000 for an initial 3-month term beginning February 1, 2022, which may be extended upon agreeable terms between the parties. Purple Crown does not currently hold any common shares of the Company or share purchase warrants. Purple Crown may acquire securities of Mobilum in the future. There is no commitment in this initial engagement with the Company to issue any shares, options or other securities to Purple Crown.
Recommended AI News: Binance Becomes the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Industry’s First to Join the National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance (NCFTA)
Among the Services, Purple Crown will provide include:
- strategies and implementation for marketing the Company to the investment community,
- provide feedback to management; set up Customer Relationship Management,
- disseminate and coordinate news in a timely fashion,
- handle inbound and outbound investor calls,
- implement organization for the Company’s communications to shareholders and/or potential shareholders in a compliant fashion; arrange meetings and conferences with qualified investors,
- and provide assistance in presentation materials, social media and general messaging.
Purple Crown will comply with all applicable securities laws and the policies of the CSE in providing the Services. All fees payable for the Services are payable in cash and will be funded from the Company’s general working capital.
Wojciech Kaszycki, Mobilum CEO commented, “We are very excited to begin this partnership. In the evolving world of digital assets and growing popularity we are pleased to begin working with Purple Crown to tell the Company’s story to the market. We believe Purple Crown’s approach to investor relations will nicely align with ours.”
Recommended AI News: Bookkeep Announces Stripe, Sage Intacct and NetSuite Integrations to Improve Accounting Automation for Omnichannel Retailers
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]
Comments are closed.