New York City Department Of Finance Extends Exela’s Partnership With New York State Industries For The Disabled For Tax Processing For An Additional 3 years
Exela Technologies , a global business automation leader, announced it has extended its partnership with the New York City Department of Finance and the New York State Industries for the Disabled. Exela will provide services for tax returns.
Recommended AI News :
For more than twenty years, Exela has been providing innovative, robust and cost-effective solutions to federal and state departments of revenue. Some services include tax return processing, e-services, payment processing, tax data analytics and customer support services.
Exela has provided solutions in partnership with NYSID and the award will extend this relationship to over a decade.
“NYSID provides a great public service and we are honored to support their mission,” said Suresh Yannamani, President of Exela. “Our technologies and services support public sectors across many countries we serve and we look forward to doing our part to support public service.”
The extension by the New York City Department of Finance is one example of Exela’s critical supply chain infrastructure across the globe. We have over 800 vehicles supporting public sector agencies across the markets we serve. Below are some highlights from the US and Europe.
Biggest Ads of 2021:
- In the United States, Exela serves around 200 million insured individuals, the top 5 healthcare payers, ~20 million veterans, the top 10 banks, IRS payments and Departments of Revenue, to name a few.
- In Germany, Exela’s technology is used to enable online banking for 63 million customers.
- Exela enables almost all check payments and presentment for UK’s population of 67 million.
- In Sweden, Exela is the sole processor of all bank giros for 7 million individuals and 500,000 companies.
- In Norway, Exela processes 100% of giros.
- In Ireland, Exela processes 85% of all check payments.
Overall, this renewal is a part of Exela’s broader strategy to drive technology and best practices to public sector agencies around the globe.
Recommended AI News: C Ventures Backed RTFKT to be Acquired by NIKE
[To share your insights with us, please write to