Stampli Transforms Accounts Payable Data Into Actionable Business Outcomes With Launch of Stampli Insights
Stampli, a B2B Fintech leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, unveils Stampli Insights for Accounts Payable teams to gain complete visibility into their AP data to optimize workflows and improve operational efficiencies with their invoice automation and processing.
Stampli Insights brings together three built-in capabilities available in the Stampli platform including Advanced Search, Stampli Reports, and the newly launched Stampli Dashboards.
“With Stampli Insights, customers can easily search, visualize, and drill down into accounts payable data so they can make more informed decisions for their business,” shared Tiffaney Fox Quintana, Vice President of Marketing at Stampli. “Stampli has always provided full visibility into the invoice lifecycle for our customers, but now CFOs and Controllers can unlock that underlying data to improve operational efficiencies, identify approval bottlenecks, maximize employee productivity, and strengthen great supplier relations.”
Recommended AI News: How Startups are Leveraging the Cloud to Scale
Stampli Insights provides easy-to-use tools to visualize, customize, and drill-down into AP data. The notable capabilities of Stampli Insights include:
- Holistic visualizations of AP data with pre-built Dashboards and interactive widgets
- Measure important AP data at a glance or drill down with filters
- Customize dashboards to view and share the right AP data through an easy-to-use interface
Recommended AI News: Copado Brings Affordable Automated Testing to Any Team Using the Salesforce Platform
- Customize 10 out-of-the-box reports to view precise invoice information
- Organize and save report customizations
- Share reports in CSV, XLSX, PDF formats
- Find the exact information on-the-fly with ad-hoc queries
- Locate invoices & payments based on specific search criteria such as status, amount, date, and more
- Create and save custom searches for easy access in the future
Recommended AI News: GOSH Launches as the First ever Git blockchain
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]
Comments are closed.