HP Leads in Hybrid Work with Future-Ready Portfolio
Powerful collaboration and productivity from commercial PCs, workstations, peripherals, and services that deliver exceptional experiences from anywhere
Eighty-nine percent of workers report reluctance to return to the office because of sub-optimal technology.1
Enhanced by HP Presence, the company recharges its next-generation commercial PCs across the entire HP EliteBook, ProBook, and ZBook devices lineup.
Pushes boundaries on-the-go with performance, management, and support with Z by HP.
Be seen and heard in every meeting with new innovations from HP and Poly that deliver optimal work setups in and out of the office.
Amplify Partner Conference, HP announced new products and solutions to usher in the next era of hybrid work for everyone with a comprehensive set of computing solutions for hybrid flexibility.
Artificial Intelligence Insights: How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming Customer Service – 7 Use Cases
With only 22 percent of workers describing themselves as ‘thriving’ in hybrid work,2 it’s clear companies are still figuring out how to make hybrid work. “Most companies want to move past the ‘forced return’ to the office era of hybrid work,” said Alex Cho, President of Personal Systems, HP Inc. “The challenge is, they’re not sure how to. We believe the future is hybrid flexibility, which delivers the best of the home and the office to workers everywhere.”
According to HP’s Future of Work study, 80 percent of workers want to be in the office some of the time3, but many companies continue to struggle to get workers back in the office. HP research suggests that the most significant barrier to a return to office is a sub-optimal technology experience. In fact, 89 percent say technology is the most important factor driving return to office decisions1. Similarly, of those who report thriving in hybrid work, 90 percent believe that access to the right technology and tools leads to a positive work experience.4 To accelerate employees’ return to work, the right technology is required for optimal work setups, enabling success for companies and their employees.
“Hybrid work does not equate to remote work. True hybrid work creates a great culture that connects people, raises productivity, and builds engagement. Technology is the biggest factor in doing that,” said Guayente Sanmartin, Global Head of Commercial Systems and Displays Solutions, HP Inc. “HP is the only company that can truly make hybrid work across all spaces – home, office, and in between – and we’re going big with innovations to help keep people connected, productive, and secure.”
Read More about Generative AI : Announcing GitHub CoPilotX: World’s Most Powerful Generative AI Pair Programming Tool
HP Presence Enriches Collaboration Experiences in the Era of Hybrid Flexibility
Since 2021, HP Presence5 has enriched video conferencing experiences on the PC with intuitive collaboration innovations for people to truly feel connected while working together at home or in the office. HP Presence will be available across all HP commercial notebooks6 – from ProBook and Dragonfly series to Z by HP mobile workstations. This provides companies the critical solutions for revitalizing collaboration, culture, innovation, and productivity to make working in or out of the office a seamless experience. Innovations include multi-camera experiences enabling users to be shown while whiteboarding at the same time and Auto Camera Select for face tracking makes meetings more engaging and natural.
Work Seamlessly at Home, Office, Meeting Spaces, and On-the-Go
The next generation of HP EliteBook and ProBook devices are equipped for premium collaboration with HP Presence and next-level productivity. As users move throughout the day from home to office to meeting rooms, these devices are designed for hybrid flexibility:
- HP EliteBook 800 and 805 G10 Series PCs: Featuring the world’s most advanced business convertible for collaboration,7 the lineup makes virtual meetings authentic and interactive with HP Presence technology. Equipped with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor9 and up to 64GB LPDDR5 memory,10 the series features enterprise-ready security and manageability.
- HP EliteBook 600 and 605 G10 Series PCs: Equipping workforces with the latest technology at a cost-effective price point, the premium design, collaboration experiences, manageability, and security will empower users to be heard and seen whether in the office or remotely. The PCs have a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor.9 The HP EliteBook 600 Series devices feature two USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1), one Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4 Type-C® port, and one multifunction USB Type-C® port for easy configuring. The HP EliteBook 605 Series lineup is outfitted with three USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1) and one multifunction USB Type-C® port.
- HP ProBook 400 and 405 G10 Series PCs: Enabling SMB leaders and employees to thrive in hybrid while getting the most out of their IT investment by offering built-in collaboration tools for productivity, multi-layered security, and a durable, serviceable chassis. The notebooks feature performance that accelerates the productivity of a growing business with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor.9
High-Performance Designed for Hybrid Flexibility
HP reinvigorates innovation with a focus on technology and solutions that not only deliver high-performance but address new challenges with hybrid work when collaborating on large projects with complex workflows. Since 2019, 71 percent of companies have increased workstation deployments to future-proof workforces with reliability, expandability, and remote access.11 Z by HP with HP Presence provides the collaboration tools and high-performance compute solutions needed to power today’s workflows.
The latest ZBook G10 mobile workstations — ZBook Firefly, ZBook Power, ZBook Studio, ZBook Fury — give power, performance, and battery life from anywhere.
- ZBook Firefly G10 and ZBook Power G10: Both new workstations combine pro-level performance with mobility. Users can stay productive with pro-grade components, enhanced collaboration features, and color-accurate displays — everything needed to take on projects from anywhere. With the options to configure with the new Intel® vPro® platform powered by 13th Gen Intel Core™ processors,9 12 next-generation AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors for mobile, and NVIDIA RTX™ Ada Generation Laptop GPUs,13 or integrated AMD Radeon™ graphics, HP is helping eliminate slowdowns during high-performance workflows while also increasing productivity. The ZBook Firefly and ZBook Power will be the first in the ZBook portfolio to now offer AMD Ryzen™ and Ryzen™ PRO processors for mobile.
- ZBook Studio G10: Push workflows with up to an Intel®️ Core™️ i9 CPU,8 NVIDIA RTX™️ Ada Generation Laptop GPU or GeForce RTX™️ GPU,13 and 64 GB RAM.14 From 3D design to data science and AI computing, this PC delivers. Packed with pro performance in a sleek PC that fits in your bag, the ZBook Studio is engineered for building complex models, rendering in real-time or visualizing data, on the go.
- ZBook Fury G10: Tackles intense workflows from anywhere by offering a desktop-class Intel Core HX processor for pro performance.8 The new ZBook Fury is also combined with up to an NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU,13 for users simultaneously rendering 3D models, running simulations, analyzing large data sets, or training machine learning models from anywhere.
The recently announced Z by HP Performance Desktops include the world’s most powerful single socket workstation with 4 GPUs15, enabling complex, data-rich workflows for hybrid workplaces. Upgrades to the Z by HP portfolio of purpose-built entry desktop workstations are now available with next-gen Intel® Core™ processors8 and the latest NVIDIA RTX™ professional GPUs. These entry-level desktop workstations are for users who want to step into power and performance while remaining agile with remote access for high-end workflows. The Z2 Mini G9, Z2 SFF G9, Z2 Tower G9, and Z1 Tower G9 are built for designers, engineers, and students working in multiple applications at once. The new HP Anyware Remote System Controller16 will now also be supported on the Z2 Mini G9, Z2 SFF G9, and Z2 Tower G9. As the world’s most advanced remote management peripheral,17 it is built for out-of-band management, allowing IT departments to monitor and manage a workstation fleet from anywhere. The Z by HP entry desktop workstation portfolio continues to bring performance and broad expandability to keep users in the creative zone.
Be Seen, Be Heard, and Be Productive in Any Workspace
Hybrid work is not just working remotely – it’s about delivering an experience that works seamlessly for those in the room and for those joining remotely. HP and Poly are now delivering the world’s most comprehensive set of commercial video conferencing devices for hybrid work.18
The latest Poly software update, Poly Video OS 4.0, delivers powerful experiences like AI-driven multi-camera mode that can keep multiple speakers in the frame for the most engaging remote collaboration experience. The Poly Video OS 4.0 is now available across the Poly Studio X Series of video bars and the Poly G7500 modular video conferencing system. The Poly Studio X70 is the first and only video bar for large rooms certified for Microsoft Teams, along with the Poly G7500. Additionally, the Poly Studio X Android-based video bars are available and certified for Google Meet.
Whether you’re taking a personal call, a conference call, or listening to your favorite playlist, the recently announced Poly Voyager Free 60 Series of wireless earbuds provide an elevated pro-grade experience. HP is introducing an entry-level model – the Poly Voyager Free 60 – designed for use with mobile devices and comes with a standard charge case. The series includes three versions: the Poly Voyager Free 60, Poly Voyager Free 60 UC, and Poly Voyager 60+ UC. The Poly Voyager Free 60 UC and 60+ UC versions are now certified for Microsoft Teams and Zoom. All models are compatible with leading audio and video conferencing applications.
With nearly 70 percent of mouse users experiencing pain around the wrist,19 the HP 920/925 Ergonomic Vertical Mouse helps keep your hand in a more relaxed, natural upright position. The world’s most versatile ergonomic vertical wireless mouse, the HP 920/925 features a detachable wrist rest to make it just as useable on the go. Users can feel good about its recycled materials and plastic-free packaging.20
When you want to be as connected to your peripherals on the road as you are at home, stay powered and productive with the HP 4K USB-C Multiport Hub. With an ultra-compact design, the multiport hub features four versatile USB-C® ports21 with multi-OS support – a 65W port to power laptops, two ports to connect and charge accessories, and another port to charge or connect to a 4K display with full functionality.
With DECT™ 22considered one of the most reliable forms of mobile communications for retail and verticals23, the Poly Rove 20 wireless DECT™ IP phone delivers the freedom to move and the flexibility to scale as companies grow. Built for on-site employees, the Poly Rove 20 is an entry-level single-cell DECT handset with robust and secure communications and connectivity with an extensive range. Equipped with up to 35 hours of battery life, it pairs easily with the Poly B1 Base Station to support concurrent calls and expand voice range. The Rove 20 handset is compatible with all Rove IP Phones, utilizing the latest standards in DECT™ wireless security so you can speak freely.
Expanding the Boundaries for Remote PC Management
Hybrid work has made remote PC management at scale more complex, yet more essential. To address this challenge, HP is announcing HP Wolf Connect an IT management connectivity solution that provides a highly resilient and secure connection24 to remote PCs, enabling IT to manage devices even when powered down or offline. Using a cellular-based network, HP Wolf Connect’s robust connectivity25 helps ensure IT teams can readily manage a dispersed hybrid workforce. It can reduce the time and effort needed to resolve support tickets, secure data from loss or theft to mitigate a potential breach and optimize asset management.
HP Wolf Connect with HP Wolf’s Protect and Trace is the world’s first software service capable of locating, locking, and erasing a PC remotely, even when it’s turned off or disconnected from the Internet.26 This capability protects sensitive data on the move and helps lower IT costs by reducing the need for PC remediation or replacement.
HP Home Delivery Streamlines Hybrid Worker Setup
As IT teams now manage hybrid workers both at home and in the office, setting up employees with the right devices wherever they are in the world can be an unreliable, complicated, and inconvenient process.
As part of HP Logistics Services,27 the HP Home Delivery28 solution securely delivers29 HP commercial PCs, displays, and peripherals30 directly to employee residential addresses across the globe31 so hybrid workers can get their devices conveniently up and running right out of the box. Updates to HP Home Delivery enable more efficient ordering, tracking, and proof of delivery.
Pricing and Availability32
- The HP Elite x360 830 G10 is available at hp.com for $1,639.
- The HP EliteBook 830 G10, HP EliteBook 840 G10, and HP EliteBook 860 G10 are available at hp.com starting at $1,569.
- The HP EliteBook 835 G10, HP EliteBook 845 G10, and HP EliteBook 865 G10 are expected to be available in May. Pricing will be made available closer to product availability.
- The HP EliteBook 630 G10, HP EliteBook 640 G10, and HP EliteBook 650 G10 are available at hp.com starting at $999.
- The HP Pro x360 435 G10 is available at hp.com for $879.
- The HP ProBook 440 G10 and HP ProBook 450 G10 are available at hp.com starting at $929.
- The HP ProBook 445 G10 and HP ProBook 455 G10 are available at hp.com starting at $799.
- The ZBook Firefly G10 is available starting at $1,769 at hp.com.
- The ZBook Firefly G10 A, ZBook Power G10/G10 A Power G10, ZBook Studio G10, and ZBook Fury G10 are expected to be available this spring. Pricing will be made available closer to product availability.
- The HP Z2 Mini, HP Z2 SFF G9, and HP Z2 Tower with next-gen Intel processors are expected to be available this spring. Pricing will be made available closer to product availability.
- The Poly Video OS 4.0 is now available across the Poly Studio X Series of video bars and the Poly G7500 modular video conferencing system.
- The Poly Voyager Free 60 Series is available for pre-order on Poly.com and is expected to ship in April. The Voyager Free 60 is available for $229.95, the Voyager Free 60 UC is available for $279.95, and the Poly Voyager Free 60+ UC is available for $329.95.
- The HP 920/925 Ergonomic Vertical Mouse is expected to be available in April for $109.99.
- The HP 4K USB-C Multiport Hub is expected to be available in May for $79.99.
- The Poly Rove 20 wireless DECT IP phone and B1 Base Station are expected to be available in April at Poly.com. The Rove 20 DECT IP phone is $139, and the Rove 20 plus B1 Base Station is $270.
Latest AI Insights : OpenAI Announces Initial support for ChatGPT Plugins
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.