Introducing Powerfleet Unity, the IoT Platform that Brings People, Assets, and Data Together to Transform Business Operations
Powerfleet launches platform to deliver complete visibility and extensive business intelligence from mobile assets and workforces enabling a more unified, effective, and safer operation
Powerfleet, a global leader of Internet of Things (IoT) software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize the performance of mobile assets and resources to unify business operations, announced the launch of Powerfleet Unity, a new fleet intelligence platform that unites people, assets, and data together to transform the way its customers do business.
Latest AI/NLP Technology Insights: ProcessUnity Acquires AI/NLP Technology from ISMS Solutions
The Powerfleet Unity platform enables rapid and deep integration with IoT devices and third-party business systems to a highly scalable data pipeline that powers artificial intelligence-driven insights to help companies save lives, time, and money.
Powerfleet Unity’s extensive integration library of data sensory device types coupled with Powerfleet’s modular, business performance improvement solutions allow customers to receive rapid speed to value and deliver dramatic positive change to their business.
Starting in the first quarter of 2023, Powerfleet Unity will feature six highly enriched data-powered applications, including:
- Safety and Security: Use livestream data to enhance driver coaching and performance to reduce accidents on the road. In addition, use third-party data to help identify danger spots for your drivers and proactively work around them to further reduce risk.
- Advanced Fuel Management: Proactively manage fuel costs, avoid fuel theft, coach drivers based on driving behaviors, and achieve sustainability goals.
- Maintenance and Performance: Reduce downtime and manage your maintenance operations based on real-world usage and history to ensure you don’t over or under service assets to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Regulatory Management and Compliance: Automate compliance workflows and enable your drivers to focus on getting to their destinations safely and on time.
- Visibility and Resource Management: Analyze asset, vehicle, and people utilization to avoid costly rentals, reduce theft, and under-used resources to increase efficiency and ensure your team is where they are needed.
- Sustainability: Advance your green agenda. Powerfleet Unity is ready to support your organization’s transition to electric vehicles (EV) with hundreds of EV data elements to optimize fleet planning, battery range, EV safety, and maintenance.
Powerfleet Unity will also offer customers data extensibility by exposing the platform using extensible microservices and open APIs to make integrating to external systems and leveraging their own data quick and easy.
“Powerfleet Unity is a game changer,” said Jim Zeitunian, Powerfleet’s Chief Technology Officer, “Today’s release will become foundational and transformative for how our customers unify and manage their people, assets, and fleets going forward. The future is to allow our customers to leverage their own creativity and capabilities to fundamentally change the way they do business. We are proud that Powerfleet is leading the way.”
Latest Aithority Insights : Got It AI Announces AutoFlows, a Breakthrough Autonomous Conversational AI
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]