Korian Pursues the Development of Healthcare Activity in France, With Opening of 3 Inicea Specialised Clinics
Korian, the leading European care services group for elderly and fragile people, pursues the development of its healthcare services with the openings of 3 Inicea clinics in France: a 100-bed clinic in the Paris area (Le-Perreux-sur-Marne), a 80-bed clinic in Blagnac (Toulouse area, Occitanie) and a 70-bed clinic in Le Puy-en-Velay (Auvergne).
Latest AI/NLP Technology Insights: ProcessUnity Acquires AI/NLP Technology from ISMS Solutions
After the inauguration of Livry-Gargan clinic in October 2022, the finalisation of these 3 projects increases to 49 the number of clinics built or restructured in France since 2016, representing 48% of the French network.
These three new clinics are emblematic of Korian’s network transformation:
– Wide range of care specialities adapted to local needs (geriatrics, oncology, cardiology,…)
– Cooperation with local public hospitals to ensure fluid care pathways and care solutions adapted to the community needs
– Focus on outpatient services to allow patients to stay at home when possible
– State-of-the-art equipment ensuring the highest quality of services, with therapeutic innovations such as virtual reality headsets, immersive screens and physiological simulators
– Renovation and transformation of existing clinics to better serve the evolving and growing needs of the population
Through its 113 clinics and healthcare centres in France, Korian network, under the Inicea brand, provides specialised post-acute and mental health care to meet fast growing needs. In France, 46% of elderly people are suffering from at least two chronic diseases and the number people aged 65 years+ is expected to rise by 20% by 2030.
Across Europe, through its activities in France, Italy and Spain, Korian holds leading positions in the healthcare market as the third largest mental health operator in Europe and the 2nd largest post-acute operator. Korian will operate 235 clinics with more than 12,500 beds and a capacity of more than 100,000 outpatient sessions per month.
Latest Aithority Insights : Got It AI Announces AutoFlows, a Breakthrough Autonomous Conversational AI
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]